Classic Era Patch Updates

Thank you for the quick revision.

2 Likes

found the horde griefer killing allies in the barrens

1 Like

How many people in this thread have died to horde trying to get rend?

2 Likes

bring back stormrend

4 Likes

All these Alliance players are salty over something that they didn’t have a week ago, and won’t be missing by next week.

The buff is still available, you just have to go to the Crossroads to get it.

Quit whining.

3 Likes

found another horde griefer

1 Like

Please revert changes and bring back STORMREND.

6 Likes

Probably the dumbest take on this thread so far.

4 Likes

Let the Alliance dogs have their fun!! Bring back STORMREND for them.

8 Likes

Blizzard makes a great change, a small minority whines, Blizzard reverts a great change causing massive uproar…

Aleala - “Quit Whining”

Don’t worry boys, problem solved.

7 Likes

The longer I sit in this, the more pissed I am at you Blizzard. You are a big company and to botch this whole thing this badly is inexcusable.

Era is not “no changes” as much as people keep throwing that around, it is full of changes, and some have made significant changes to the gameplay. Rend is a buff top tier raiders are using to raid, and Might of Stormwind was a GREAT IDEA. It was a nice quality of life change that didn’t affect the balance of the game whatsoever. It had zero negative impact on anything and only made people happy*

*With the exception of horde griefers on whitemane, and people making gold by selling MC/caps for rend.

Blizzard, you had people singing your praises in Stormwind all week long. No one was whining. Horde opinions are irrelevant as this doesn’t affect them whatsoever. What are you thinking patching this out? Where is the significant number of people who complained? Show us what you based this on.

I for one am really pissed. It was the best thing you did for Era since adding the Chronoboon. Put Stormrend back.

12 Likes

yet another stupid “revert” to “fix” a change that actually was awesome.

blizzard out of touch since og WOTLK.

5 Likes

Please bring back Stormrend

5 Likes

Let the Alliance dogs have their STORMREND…It’s good for the community.

FOR THE HORDE FOR THE REND!

7 Likes

Save me, I’m stuck at the Crossroads. I just want to be freed from my chains. I have so much potential. Let me out.

5 Likes

Warchief’s blessing is not something one faction gets over the other, where you could argue the differences make the game better, both factions get rend its just 1000x more obnoxious for Alliance

6 Likes

SoD is poo

2 Likes

SoD sucks big time.

2 Likes

Stormrend needs to be brought back!

8 Likes

This is peak comedy lmao

2 Likes