Classic Era Patch Updates

at least an official statement on them! so we know where blizz stands. Ive yet to see a dev even address their absence.

1 Like

If you were reading the same things I was, you would know that a lot of the opinions shared were not based off of personal belief or standing for what is right. Sure, there were some people holding blizzard accountable, but it’s ignorant to criticize this thread without the acknowledgement of both sides having selfish motives. I could even go as far as to say the people holding blizzard accountable are clouded by selfishness. Everyone here plays this game for a reason of their own. So lets not sit here and pretend that there isn’t any hypocrisy in those statements.

Is that your take on the against? That’s a bit disappointing. You came across as one of the more level headed people willing to discuss.

I for one loved the Might of Stormwind buff. I think it’s a bit fishy why it was reverted in the first place. It got us to do UBRS more as a low population realm and I didn’t hear a lot of complaining about it. I think it’s unnecessary that you have to have 2 accounts in the first place to even get rend buff.

Please Poll this issue and we will see who comes out on top that’s only fair for all of us.

3 Likes

MOS = no alli farmed in barrens. BOONS = no horde farmed outside of raids.

4 Likes

to get rend you need 1 account with cap nothing more, UBRS its of the active instance at any realms

It is funny all these people linking the definition of rend only to not realize all they are asking for is pve nerfs lol

If vanilla pve is too hard, there are lots of easier games available.

Don’t change era, if you want these changes please play SoD, the server designed to test this stuff.

2 Likes

Isn’t a change. Aliance were always getting rend. Now it simply won’t take an hour and a half and reliance on somebody else to get. But that’s just too much to handle I suppose.

2 Likes

You have bent the knee to world buff griefers. All the Mark of Stormrend did was balance the world buffs. So Blizzard thinks that just 1 faction having a world buff and the other faction having to use some convoluted method to go get said world buff is fine? Also for both factions, having a faster buff wait time is a good thing. Why is it that if an old man walks up hill to school both ways, that his children must do the same thing? Making things marginally better doesn’t have to mean it’s bad. The no-changes crowd are the worst players. If it were up to me I’d just change the game SoM style and remove world buffs completely from raids, but since they’re still in play people are worshipping world buffs like they always do. Although I do agree the guild ui change was weird and am glad that’s changing back. I’m unsubbing because Blizzard undid the Mark of Stormwind and buff cooldowns.

1 Like

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/we-want-stormrend-back-in-wow-era?just_launched=true BRING STORMREND BACK :earth_americas:

https://strawpoll.com/3RnYXlp6pye POLL :earth_americas:

1 Like

The pulse Blizzard has continually lost time and time again is that of the original design intentions for Era. There have been some “necessary” changes due to having Classic operate on the same backend structure as retail. I never cared for those things as well as chronoboon. Continued to play hoping they would hold the line and keep Era the same old-fashioned game that brought so many back to Azeroth.

To the Classic team: you have the ability here to reset and go forward as you say you mean by leaving Era free of “game-impacting changes”. Please be strong and keep to your word. There is a wide variety of “classic” gaming available with all manner of various twists and surprises. Keep Era free of that.

4 Likes

TLDR; “I don’t like the changes it’s not true to the game.”

Meanwhile we’re in here loud and proud requesting Stormrend come back.

1 Like

1m CD its abuse and 1 of the stupid thing what was inplement, its not casual, why you guys always want easy way, coz of you we have Retail, you guys even dont know why you choice Vanilla

Tell me, do you think era would be even close to as populated as it is right now without Boons?

2 Likes

It seems to me that most of us want it back while a few dont. I think the majority should win out here.

1 Like

Yep let’s keep voting and show Blizzard what we think.

1 Like

yes, i disagreed with the changes but honestly wouldnt have stopped playing with them in. but no logoutskips is what broke me and they arent even addressing their absence! like atleast make a dev comment about it!

1 Like

P.S I have Rend’s head in my bags with the quest on complete. I try to hand it in – and it lets me.

https://strawpoll.com/3RnYXlp6pye VOTE NOW :earth_americas:
https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/we-want-stormrend-back-in-wow-era?just_launched=true

Thank you and the team for your decision and upholding the commitment to a static ERA server, Kaivax.

3 Likes