Classic Era Patch Updates

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/we-want-stormrend-back-in-wow-era?just_launched=true

BE THE CHANGE - BE HEARD - BRING BACK STORMREND :earth_americas:

2 Likes

Moo Moo moo moo moo mooooo

MOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BRING BACK STORMREND!

5 Likes

I assume you’re referring to your few paragraphs you wrote that is fully supported around the idea of classic being ‘sacred’ and your slippery slope fallacy?

You talk about being a classic purist and thanking blizzard for reverting changes, but they didn’t even revert all of the changes they implemented. If you want to talk about being a classic purist, then let’s get rid of boons aye? I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again; I didn’t choose horde originally because rend is easier to get. I chose it to play with my friends in PvP and windfury is sick. I have never heard of anyone creating a horde toon because rend is easier to get. Rend was always a thing for both sides, but because they made it a bit easier to get it for alliance, you classic purists are protesting. If alliance didn’t have to go through the effort to go to the barrens to get rend, that is not going to dissuade people from playing horde or creating toons. Don’t pretend like this buff is going to kill horde off even more because it isn’t.

1 Like

Please bring back Might of the Stormwind!

7 Likes

Make Stormrend Great Again

5 Likes

^this.

Us making horde toons to drop rend doesn’t make us want to play the toon. We don’t raid on it, we don’t pvp on it. It’s created for a singular purpose and never touched again unless it’s a MC’er.

3 Likes

BABY COME BACK!!! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME!!!

STORMREND! REVERT BLIZZARD!

GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!

Please Blizzard next standup meeting yall have please have this at the top of your agenda! THIS NEEDS TO BE A STORY IN YOUR NEXT SPRINT!

4 Likes

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/we-want-stormrend-back-in-wow-era?just_launched=true

MAKE STORMREND GREAT AGAIN :earth_americas:

6 Likes

homie what lmao

Bring back Stormrend!!!

7 Likes

I simply do not believe that these changes were intentional to the classic client in the first place. Revert all changes back to what you said the game would remain in 2020 when we paid for character transfers.

2 Likes

Ima gunna need yall to put in a Jira ticket so that we can revert that code change we just pushed to PROD in regards to the Might of Stormwind code.

function STORMREND(player)
    -- Assuming 'player' is a table or object representing the player's stats
    -- Increase hitpoints by 300
    player.hitpoints = player.hitpoints + 300

-- Apply 15% haste to melee attacks
    player.melee_haste = player.melee_haste + 0.15

-- Increase mana regeneration by 10 every 5 seconds
    player.mana_regen = player.mana_regen + 10

-- Optionally, update the last time mana regeneration was applied
    -- player.last_mana_regen_tick = os.time() (if tracking the time)
end
2 Likes

Please bring back Might of Stormwind

9 Likes

one of the best decisions was to put that buff in alliance side, only ones upset were the horde priests

5 Likes

Having rend in Stormwind just made it more available. People are already getting Rend every week and this only made it available to more people.

Dont make the mistake of rolling back a good change just because a few people don’t like it. Give them an option to turn it off or something.

6 Likes

Streamers should jump onto our discord and have a chat with a succuessful guild about what Rend does. Chance are these streamers dont do much other than, hit up for with a sub plz.

1 Like

Please return the quality of life changes to us so alliance players can save countless hours each week camping out for rend and waiting. This change was welcomed and the greatest thing to come to classic era. The community does not condone reverting this change and a few people complaining does not speak for all of us.

7 Likes

SIGN TODAY! BRING BACK STORMREND :earth_americas: FOR THE ALLIANCE

1 Like

Get rid of boons for all I care. They’re a crutch for lazy players / lazy guilds that have no infrastructure.

Classic Era and the WB meta is not a casual friendly version of the game.

I’ve been saying you shouldn’t have the option to stay booned in a 40 man for a few years.

2 Likes

most of you guys even dont know histoty of REND buff, this buff added to boost horde to do some balance with fraction

1 Like