Classic Era Patch Updates

You have had nothing of substance to contribute to this thread homie. You’re just replying to people with “nuh uh” and leaving it there lmao

1 Like

As a priest that doesn’t use REND I am here to help my Warrior friends give them back the PUMP!!

BRING BACK STORMREND!

4 Likes

Please bring back Might of Stormwind, thats my vote.

A fundamental principle is that taking back something you have already decided to give is very petty behavior and damages your company’s image.

Moreover, this should really be a matter for the Classic Era community to decide. You could create a survey on whether to keep the Might, giving the results a weight based on the proportion of time spent in Classic Era. For example, if a player’s Classic Era character’s playtime accounts for 99% of their total Blizzard subscription playtime, that voice should carry more weight than an account where it is only 25%.

This approach would likely yield a more convincing result.

8 Likes

Actually I have, including a rather lengthy post on why classic purists don’t want the buff and also how it could seriously detriment the game and help cause even more faction imbalance… Which would result in even more issues with battleground queues,etc… but you only read the last few posts in the thread because reading is hard…

Please bring back Stormwind rend

5 Likes

As a warrior who gets world buffs for every raid STORMREND was the change we needed! BRING IT BACK! REVERT THE CHANGE! STORMREND FOR ALL!

4 Likes

Consensus never proved anything.

Might wanna keep that in mind.

Ok cata player… Literally the horde faction as a whole is celebrating this reversal.

2 Likes

The Stormwind buff was a QOL addition to the game that does not detract from the essence of Classic. Please bring back Might of Stormwind

3 Likes

Thank you for reversing the changes, especially Ally rend.

1 Like

Yo bring that back, and then don’t touch anything else. That’s a good change that could keep people around and make the chore of world buffs a lot less daunting.

2 Likes

Horde doesn’t benefit or lose from this change so why exactly should their opinion hold sway? Horde get to grief alliance trying to get Rend? Is that why? Because that’s in line with the TOS these days?

Bring back stormrend.

6 Likes

As a support class in Classic, summoning my Warrior teammates, giving them health stones, and giving a little damage STORMREND helps Alliance out greatly!

#STORMRENDforALLIANCE

5 Likes

Please bring back Might of Stormwind

8 Likes

You do realize people who play cata also have classic era toons?

Okay, mage that plays on the streamer server with grey parses, and tries to ban anyone who doesn’t follow there pathetic little rules?

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/we-want-stormrend-back-in-wow-era?just_launched=true

BRING BACK STORMREND :earth_americas:

3 Likes

I am tired of Mind Controlling Alliance dogs! Give them back their STORMREND!

Everyone in Trade chat is upset and wants STORMREND back…revert the change Blizzard!

7 Likes

guys do not understand you not objectively you are aliance players and you vote for “i want sit in town and loot rend”, its unbalance coz aliance doing ez content with this buff, bosses are mannequin, today you ask ren in stormwind tomorrow you ask something else, you not understand its boost 1 fraction and other will die, no horde no BG, stop this crying and start use brain

2 Likes

Warriors stronk together…picture book make me smert…STORMREND gives me warm belly feelings…

Revert the change please! Warriors for STORMREND!

5 Likes

Guys, blizzard can see your alts. Unless a new rule is in place that limits how many posts you can do, spamming on 20 diff characters isn’t helpful. It just pollutes constructive discussion.

5 Likes