Classic Era Patch Updates

then get rid of Boons to, #Nochanges right

1 Like

REVERT THE CHANGES AND BRING BACK REND FOR ALL!!!

HORDE & ALLIANCE AS ONE FOR REND!

Let the players decide if they want to use world buffs or click them off.

3 Likes

It isnā€™t a change. Itā€™s a quality of life update. Nothing is changing, so stop calling it that lmao

3 Likes

No Iā€™ve been playing Eraā€¦ I do not want the stormwind buff.

3 Likes

Please bring back Stormwind rend

8 Likes

Kelā€™thuzad can freeze entire squads of playersā€¦give them something to fight back with!

Revert STORMREND! Be the change you want!

6 Likes

As one of the people leading the charge for Deviate Delight Iā€™m pretty disgusted in your comment about no changesā€¦ you should be trying to boost the community not kill it.

1 Like

Literally every person happy with this change is a Horde main wanting to grief Alliance players. The Swormwind Buff made the game a little less toxic, why is this so bad? please bing it back.

6 Likes

Bring back Might of Stormwind please for us Era players. We donā€™t need the toxic gameplay in the barrens.

Sensible changes:

1. Might of Stormwind (MoS)
  2. MoS on 3 hour cd like rend used to be
  3. Put Rend back on the 3 hour cd as well
  4. Put an alert, NPC yell, and timer for MoS much like Rend for horde has.
  5. (revert old guild UI back)!
7 Likes

ā€œStormrendā€ is a quality of life. Bring on the rends. Horde and Ally rejoice at more rend opportunities!

11 Likes

Implementation of Stormrend added lots of player activity to the game

Alliance began running tons of UBRS rend runs

Horde also began doing massive pvp at blackrock mountain

It created a big amount of activity in the community

7 Likes

As an orc I believe the Alliance dogs should get STORMREND returned to them! For the Warchief for the Horde for the betterment of Classic!

7 Likes

I agree the clients should not affect each other but the geniusā€™ at Blizzard combined the server architecture so thatā€™s where we are.

Sorry you donā€™t like it but a lot of other people do.

Raiding Naxx on hardcore is already challenging enough. Lower pop servers like Skull Rock only see a couple rend drops a week. Stormrend was an incredible QoL change.

Please bring back Might of Stormwind.

7 Likes

Make STORMREND Great Again

7 Likes

From the Dragonlands I fly in to request Blizzard Devs to revert their changeā€¦Give the Alliance Classic players STORMREND!

7 Likes

And a lot of other people donā€™tā€¦

Cater to the streamers that the majority of us donā€™t give 2cents about? Someone start streaming and bully them back into the stormrend.

1 Like

Bring back STORMRENDā€¦Bring back the balanceā€¦let the pump continue!

No more mind controlling!

STORMREND FOR ALLIANCE!

5 Likes

Even the retail players are supporting Stormrend. Thatā€™s how you know itā€™s getting serious

4 Likes