Classic Era Patch Updates

BRING BACK STORMREND!

Please and thank you!

6 Likes

NOT TOO LATE TO “REVERT” THE “REVERT” BLIZZARD.

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/we-want-stormrend-back-in-wow-era?just_launched=true

BRING BACK STORMREND

8 Likes

Please bring back Stormwind rend

6 Likes

Let the Alliance have their World Buff Stormrend!!!

6 Likes

oh it was, the playerbase for the most part used to be great. Just had a few guild tags to ignore. Was always active and the BRM pvp and it constantly flipping who was holding it at which time always made for some interesting fights. Even if the streamer guilds never helped.

I actually started playing on launch as well but took a break do to some IRL issues right before AQ40 and came back a few weeks after Naxx launched to a dead guild. been playing ever since

Bring back Stormrend

6 Likes

sorry i didnt know i had to present my pedigree, CV, and past 1400 naxx boss kills to you to state a very simple observation on an idea that already had PLENTY of context.

1 Like

Getting rend IS easy. The only aspect of getting rend that Blizzard was providing us by implementing Stormrend, was how long getting the buff takes. It’s literally a QoL update that most people welcomed with open arms. Of course those who enjoyed the changes didn’t go to the forums to write a positive review. Reviews are for those who have something to protest.

5 Likes

Thankyou, We are all very happy with this decision

3 Likes

bro get out of here adam LMAO

5 Likes

Bring back stormrend

8 Likes

bros just mad cuz his income is MC’ing ally toons

4 Likes

Lets the Alliance dogs have their buff!!! STORMREND FOR ALL ALLIANCE!!!

10 Likes

I am decidedly unhappy and want stormrend back, tyvm ADAM

8 Likes

The people that have actually been playing classic era
WANT might of the stormwind we want rend buff as alliance players, we already work 12 hour days and having to also time a MC cap for a 3 hour cd on a tight schedule it’s not fun. Make a poll for actual era players not streamers. The game is full of dads and adults like myselfs just look at the skill difference between retail and classic players. BRING BACK STORMREND

7 Likes

As a Horde and Alliance player…let the Alliance have the Rend buff too!!!

#STORMRENDfromtheHORDE!!!

10 Likes

Please keep Might of Stormwind in the game. Clusters like Mankrik have such a low Horde population, we soon won’t be able to get rend. Any end game speed clearing guild would have to quit the game due to not being able to reliably get the buff. You’re solving a future problem by allowing it to remain.

10 Likes

We’re getting rend regardless as we have been for years. It was put in as a surprise to all of us, told it was staying, than a week later because the horde has their feelings hurt, its removed, and people who don’t play classic era whined. Now who is the babies?

Horde is dwindling likely because of the population of people that play it. I have zero desire to log on to any of my horde characters.

6 Likes

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/we-want-stormrend-back-in-wow-era?just_launched=true

BRING BACK STORMREND :earth_americas:

8 Likes

The games should be completely different. A change made in SoD should not effect #nochanges classic era.

3 Likes