Classic Era Patch Updates

It was over 400 posts against it and a little over 20 in favor of it.

Get your facts straight.

3 Likes

Please bring back Stormwind rend

11 Likes

this post itself refutes what you’re saying simply by the amount of likes on posts supporting the renewal of the buffs.

1 Like

so refreshing to see so many guild tags from in game on the forums, goes to show exactly how popular this buff was.

remember whenever Mankrik cluster only had 3 raiding guilds and i’ve seen leadership from 2/3 so far

2 Likes

BRING THE CHANGES BACK BRING BACK STORMREND

WHAT THE F

Only the Horde and the “NO CHANGES” mob wanted it gone… but hey they are happy with Chronoboons being in the game but not this…

7 Likes

Bring back Might of Stormwind buff!

11 Likes

Delegation from unyielding showing up! o7 Long live stormrend

5 Likes

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/we-want-stormrend-back-in-wow-era?just_launched=true

BRING IT BACK BOYS SIGN THE PETITION - BRING BACK STORMREND

4 Likes

“but it also means that we can share backend code and bring in UI elements as updates from the modern game.”
last time I checked. classic era was supposed to be classic wow before burning crussade.
This isnt classic +, or SoD, or a custom private server. This is offical classic ere. And you are intentionally updating it… I feel like the point was missed. We play this because its not updated. Yeah, people like the stormwind rend, but that just because its ease of access and not needed. Noone liked any of the other changes, and making intentional updates goes againts everything this mode it. Why are you actively changing a game mode that is not meant to be changed. Thank you for still being a small indie company and unable to figure out what classic entails.
We will put our faith in Microsoft (its the only hope we have)

3 Likes

back to the barrens noobies

2 Likes

/sob back at it

2 Likes

i hold no such power, simply a meme spec raider whom loves my guild and our warriors.

bring back the stormrend!

5 Likes

Okay but I wasn’t talking about this thread. I was talking about the other one with the actual numbers that refuted the poster I was responding too.

Im not at all surprised people are whining about this even though its how it should be and if Im not surprised then Blizzard probably isnt either. They knew there would be some fallout over this but they acted in the interests of the game so they need not worry over a buff that was in the game for a whole week.

4 Likes

For once Blizzard actually threw Era players a bone, and then they just take it away… How disappointing.

10 Likes

Yea it’s refreshing to see a few players who have been around.

I’ve been here since before the whitemane cluster and before free xfers.

Funny how a large portion cant post on a 60 that’s in era.

1 Like

Please bring back Stormwind rend

6 Likes

As a horde priest I say screw all these whiners, we don’t want to MC anymore! Bring back Stormrend!

8 Likes

Don’t bring stormrend back just because people are crying.

Bring it back because you started a conversation with your community, looked at different perspectives, and addressed the issues it can bring. Get a sense of what people’s wants and fears are, and then introduce it if its the correct thing.

Like please, please, don’t forget the lesson here is to communicate with us, not just ‘‘we dun leik changis’’

2 Likes

If you want every Alliance player to delete their character and reroll, just say that.

1 Like

This is like the time that 1 PERSON in Oceanic got Blizzard to remove Oceanic BG queues with US… yeah no one likes that guy. Meanwhile… everyone else liked it because it meant we actually got a pop.

To the people who wanted it removed you are actually ridiculous.

3 Likes