Classic Era Patch Updates

Mark of Stormwind was an amazing change. I don’t really care for any of the other ones, but bring Stormrend back!

7 Likes

Want to hear something funny, blizzard said they did this change for community. You had a total of 38 posts complaining about stormrend 6 days ago

They take stormrend away and this thread already has 520+ more than 15x responses. This tells me the ACTUAL WOW COMMUNITY enjoy stormrend more than some streamers who will quit the game in a week

11 Likes

Cook my dude

1 Like

Incoming sock puppet accusations

this is the real content im here for. Quantifiable data.
Blizz should do polls.

3 Likes

thank you for listening and changing it back

2 Likes

bring back stormrend

6 Likes

yeah what he said

1 Like

You should read it how many “like” and “dislike” then talk this

1 Like

And everyone that wants the game to remain unchanged forever because Vanilla is BiS.

If you want “CHANES” you can play games that have that, games like SoD, Cata, Retail, Private servers who have also changes like Ascension, Turtle, etc.

For those of us who just want vanilla, and don’t want to pirate server, this is our only option.

1 Like

As many have now said

BRING BACK STORMREND.

Listen to your actual players than some clout chasers that will move on

10 Likes

Man, what are we doing? Who is this for?

Horrible change.

5 Likes

Bring back Might of Stormwind pls cmon

9 Likes

Hey bro can you stop your trolling agenda for a while? This is like the third character you’re posting on here and it’s not productive for anyone. Thanks.

1 Like

Sorry man, you aren’t playing anything close to what Vanilla was like. Era is not even what Classic was like. The chronoboon is a huge change that was only live at the very end of Classic and obviously never Vanilla.

People who say they want an unchanged game are NEVER getting that on Era - that ship sailed on day 1.

4 Likes

Tell streamers to quit this game and I would give you “like” as many as you want

1 Like

yeah they still need to end CBD…

However I think its important to not accept any more changes at all, and revert what we can.

1 Like

fam what’s the point of sockpuppeting when you have the same prefix in your name as the character you outright admitted to trolling on? you’re REALLY not very bright

It sure seems like there are far more people upset at this reversion then happy…

8 Likes

this^
Closest thing you can get to the vanilla experience now is playing on a 300ms ping private server, raiding BWL in a discord full of Euros (i miss you wic on darrowshire)

2 Likes