Classic Era Patch Updates

No just not engaging a troll anymore. Thanks!

This is authentic to Vanilla; there was no Cvar in Vanilla to manipulate the modern wow Engine (customized legion engine) to extend the range beyond 20 yards.

So I consider this a bug fix or exploit of the modern engine elimination.

Depends on what you’re talking about here; if you’re talking about the component of the guards attacking players who did not attack the locks pet on neutral areas because the summoned attacked first yet attacked the “Griefed” this was actually a Fix to the game to make it authentic to the Vanilla 1.12 client.

Annoying but you can still stack reck.

If only this actually worked; I know that it does not because there are a few wall clippers in WSG that abuse it constantly yet never die while they’re literally behind the horde base and untouchable and out of bounds.

Bring back MoS!

Any news about when or if the Guild UI will me reverted back to it’s original state? I’ve heard all the talking points about why it was introduced and why it’s a ‘good’ thing. I still don’t like it, it’s not classic nor is it necessary. Please remove it or provide us with an update.

10 Likes

They need to revert it.

I use that button to pull up the /who and friends tab that it used to be. now it pulls up some ugly guild ui, that I ether don’t use because i’m not in a guild most of the time ( i just like to level alts ) or when i am in a guild i don’t pull up the guild window, which was just part of the old button anyways. awful awful decision and i forgot about it or i wouldn’t have resubbed.

1 Like

no.

just no

1 Like

Yes please! Bring back the old Soial interface and Guild interface and all!

3 Likes

it just looks so much better.

One thing I praise games like classic wow and poe on is that the windows don’t take up the entire screen and the new ui… takes up the entire screen. sad

4 Likes

Blizz please bring back MoS