Classic Era Patch Updates

Might of Stormwind :earth_americas:

Please bring back Might of Stormwind.

1 Like

The classic community has embraced world buffs and Blizzard has already responded positively with minor changes like Chronoboons.

I fully appreciate the sentiment around preserving everything that was great about Vanilla, including it’s imperfections, but the reality is that SOME changes will need to happen in order to keep Classic alive thru the years. Vanilla wow didn’t run this long.

Please consider bringing back Might of Stormwind. It’s small change that will benefit the community at large and help encourage more gameplay.

1 Like

Bring MoS to all ERA REALMS TODAY!

Revert the revert! Give Vanilla what it needs to stay relevant!

1 Like

Day number 20 and last of asking blizzard for might of the stormwind back.

1 Like

It will be many more days to come! Stay tuned! Will be fun to see what number you get to, by the time they put the revert back in!

BRING BACK MoS TO ALL ERA SERVERS.

1 Like

Wow, thanks!

This is so much better of a team than retail wow
found my new home for sure

1 Like

Sorry I’ve been absent for several days. I’ve moved across the country. But I did stop by to say…

BRING BACK MIGHT OF STORMWIND!

1 Like

Mums against Might of Stormwind #MAMOS

3 Likes

It seems to be a change that isn’t “small” and not meant for Era but rather the seasonal servers.
I’m a part of the Era community and see no benefit.

Keep Era as close to the preTBC experience as possible and let it be unique in its own way. MoS is a special thing for seasonal. Let those playing SoD revel in their uniqueness in this respect. It’s okay to have and celebrate differences.

4 Likes

Might of Stormwind :earth_americas: bring it back BLIZZARD

Day number 21 of asking blizzard for might of the stormwind

1 Like

“Bring back era cloning service megathread”

Blizzard prefers you pay Jah Jah 500G for mind cap

Any word on the UI? /guildroster macro’d is meh.

2 Likes

Bring back Stormrend!!

1 Like

#MAMOS Mums Against Might of Stormwind, keep MoS away from our kids

5 Likes

Not very many.

More people were mad at the guild tab being changed then the changes they reverted in the original angry thread.

Yet they reverted the things that had a lot positive or neutral support on, and not the thing many more people disliked.

Naw, blizzard prefers you paying a second sub to mind cap yourself.

I would like a tabard with a picture of MOS on it, so I never forget.

1 Like

Me too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: make it happen Blizzard