Classic Era Patch Updates

Nobody is catering to WCL… Is it fun to see big numbers? Of course. But I would like the game all the same if WCB wasn’t there too.

I respect my raid member’s time so I come fully buffed with what ERA has to offer - adding a buff that’s already in the game is barely a change in my honest opinion.

For the record, I would be fine with them changing WCB to not require MC as well.

Also, if it were an exploit, Blizzard would have fixed it by now - the code was written that way.

1 Like

You mean the same 10 accounts with thousands of posts that don’t actually play era? Yeah the community has heard their voice and drowned it.
It’s hard to argue with delusional people that can’t comprehend simple arithmetic (eg number with 3 digits are smaller than numbers with 4 digits).
You’re out of arguments and have nothing to bring to the table.

So I won then? Because I see name calling and toxicity has entered the chat…

5 Likes

We get that you want it.

You don’t deserve it.

Probably your biggest obstacle.

5 Likes

Sure you’re free to make the inference.

One of the most frequent posters on here against, Chislev, does similar things and no one calls him on it…

Not arguing for toxicity, but it’s happening on both sides.

Perfect example of forum troll.

Bring back SoM!

1 Like

You don’t need it either.

Why are we talking about this again?

2 Likes

Look in a mirror. Your posts are rude, and some others have done a better job explaining your position without being so.

Not only that, but you told somebody who told you to speak with the WCL people that “every word of their post was wrong” but then you later confirmed that they saw right through you because you said yourself that you play for WCLs, meaning that their post was on point and not wrong.

Do you even see yourself doing what you are doing? Or do you think that using real trolling type behavior to get more replies on this thread is going to get Blizzard to change their mind?

4 Likes

Muh parses bruv

2 Likes

You’re just upset because all I brought to the table was logic and facts. And I get it, sometimes it hurts.

3 Likes

Keep posting plz!
Bring back SoM!

1 Like

That’s the plan.

1 Like

Bring back MoS!

Revert the revert!

No one in this world can take away your right to delude yourself. Unfortunately that only applies to your thoughts, not reality.

Bring back SoM!

Classic Era is so much better alliance side now that MoS is gone. If we could get moving on the UI, that would be swell.

Thanks for upholding your end of things Blizz. Well, mostly I guess.

6 Likes

And the 10k+ forum troll jumps in at the perfect time to prove my point. You can’t make this stuff up.

Bring back SoM!

Thanks for your honesty, and integrity.

4 Likes

There is nothing more powerful than the ignore feature. My list is growing!! The second I see insults, is the second that ignore button is used.

2 Likes