Classic Era Patch Updates

Not much longer kiddo. Enjoy the Xroads. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Wrong. But keep projecting.

2 Likes

Do you even play this version of the game? Server ques are a thing. Bugs are a part of the game that we all openly use. And unbalanced classes… We run 24 warriors in naxx. MAYBE its because they’re not balanced and warriors are the best class in wow classic.

2 Likes

Do I play this version? Please, I’ve spent more time in server queues than a Forsaken spends brooding. Bugs and unbalanced classes are just part of the charm, like that one friend who always forgets to bring consumes. Running 24 warriors in Naxx isn’t just strategy, it’s performance art. Clearly, warriors are the Beyoncé of WoW Classic—everyone wants them in their raid. :earth_americas:

Day number 11 of asking blizzard for might of the storm wind back

1 Like

Make sure to sign that petition mate, no one else is :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bring back Might of Stormwind :earth_americas:

1 Like

Bring back Might of Stormwind please

2 Likes

Stephen, I always hear you organizing pvp but I never see you.

Bring back Stormrend to all ERA realms today!

REVERT THE REVERT

1 Like

Bring back Might of Stormwind!

2 Likes

Funny that majordomo in MC started bugging out and doing his victory animation before all his adds are dead, just since all this patch silliness.
We put up with a lot of crappy changes due to being tied to other versions of the game. Can’t we at least keep the one change most of us active players liked?

3 Likes

(I was talking about might of stormwind)

2 Likes

bring back stormrend!

2 Likes

Bring Back Stormrend!

2 Likes

Bring Back Stormrend please

2 Likes

Please bring back Stormrend you don’t know what its like being a Warlock trying to get Rend and half the alliance on the server starts whispering you at once for summons.

3 Likes

My wife left me.

She said it was because I couldn’t get Might of Stormwind anymore…

1 Like

Day number 12 of asking blizzard to bring back might of the stormwind back

1 Like

Bring Back Stormrend please

2 Likes