Classic Era Patch Updates

yes u do care. my opinion is that MoS doesnt need to be on classic era, as does most of the playerbase. hence this sad attempt of a petition. i particularly enjoy the response on this thread to me saying u cant get 10% of what the petition to revert the changes got to yes we can, look we have 400 XD hahahahaha delusional.
and i do play the game, same name on era, cata and sod. i actually play the game more than u most likely… all of its versions.

1 Like

this is sad…

1 Like

We don’t care about your opinion on whether or something is “sad” or not.

If you scroll through this post, you will see the hundreds of people coming to bat for MoS. You cannot deny the popularity of this small change! Small because the effects already exist in the game and are attainable by everyone. Making it an Alliance buff this far into ERA just makes sense!

Bring back MoS to all ERA servers!

1 Like

Yet another in support… can’t make it up! Bring back MoS!

Please bring back Might of Stormwind.

1 Like

It’s actually pretty significant. I am not impressed by a streamer ordering all his followers, most who don’t play ERA, to sign a petition they don’t otherwise care about. These are organic and therefore you know each signature is from a player in ERA.

Not to mention, Kargoz’s petition was about reverting ERA to vanilla client with no changes and that just isn’t happening lmfao. He has about 100k followers and got about 2-3% of them to sign.

2 Likes

It’s difficult to look at the facts when they directly contradict the stance some are taking on MoS.

It is and will be a positive change for the longevity of ERA.

Revert the revert!

I just want to say… BRING BACK STORMREND!

Don’t care about anything else and in fact the guild interface is way worse but that was a good QOL change for Era Alliance. Era has noticeably less people running around on the alliance side now too. That brought a bit of life to the community, and now that’s gone.

And also, honestly, it doesn’t matter if regular WCB has worked before, people have had a taste of not spending stupid amounts of time trying to get it, and they want it. Y’all messed up blizz: look, this is probably one of the biggest threads for the entirety of classic since 2019.

2 Likes

It will continue to grow. It was too good of a QoL update to stay silent on. Which is why you are seeing droves and droves of people horde and alliance, PVE and PVP, coming together to protest the decision to revert this change.

Revert the revert, Blizzard! We want it back!

We want changes to Era.
In order to increase our scores on a website that hasn’t even been around for half the life of the game, we need this change.

Do it now!

1 Like

Again, you are ignoring the fact that many are in favor of MOs. and also are using a bad faith argument that Blizzard is somehow catering to WCL.

They thankfully are not, regardless of you asking them to.

1 Like

The buff already exists, so wouldn’t you saying they cater to them already? Since, in all rights, you can already receive the buff? Hello? Are you not seeing the major malfunction in your point?

You would be better off arguing for them removing the ability for alliance to get rend any longer - which I would support if that’s the way they decided to go.

How so?
Because there is a work around, a secret technique, an Easter egg if you will?
Sure, “it exists” then.

Maybe they should just remove the ability for ally to get this buff.
Then you don’t have to worry about Jeff parsing higher than you. Cause that’s what this boils down to.

1 Like

Hello Blizzard it has been 14 days since you added MoS. It has been 7 since you removed it. Today is the day to revert the reversion. As it is only fair to the people that actually play your game. Give the people what they want. MoS forever!

P.S if you disagree with MoS go to a private server.

It really isn’t that. It just comes down to being fun going in and wrecking things. I did my first Polarity kill in Sapph last week. The entire Alliance raid had Rend still. It was one of the most fun things I’ve done in WoW and one of the few I’ve never done. Rend helped us get there in under an hour to accomplish that. Classic/Vanilla is very much about nuance strategies and finishing clever game mechanics to do new things even after being available for so long.

4 Likes

Secret technique? Wtf are you talking about. Theres 2000 posts on this thread alone dedicated to this “secret technique”

2 Likes

This is a quality of life update that doesnt kill things except for horde wanting to charge crazy amounts of gold to alliance folks for a Rend drop. The idea of going to SoD is not an option for the vast majority of the Classic era fanbase because SoD was done so terribly wrong. Please, the vast MAJORITY of era Alliance guilds want this and would like this implemented.

1 Like

Please Blizzard bring back STORMREND <3 Please

2 Likes

Except the MoS buff we like that, and well maybe just a couple other tweaks to Era and we’ll call it a day.