Classic Era Patch Updates

Well I wouldn’t say nothing. Just not as good.

Definitely not as good as Jimmy’s, Jimmy always goes and gets the Rend buff. Jimmy is such a tryhard.

Just give the rest of us MoS so we can keep up with Jimmy.

This is exactly why the appropriate course of action is to leave Era as close to original form as possible.

People asking for changes are in contradiction with what Era is for.

:100:

5 Likes

Bring back Stormrend. It’s a huge QOL improvement, and it does nothing but improve the landscape of the era. It’s not like it’s a new buff, it’s an existing one, just way less of a headache to get and less of a weekly time commitment for those of us who thoroughly enjoy raiding weekly. We aren’t in a #nochanges situation anymore. QOL that’s been positively received by a vast majority the affected community, which doesn’t affect gameplay, feels like a no-brainer.

2 Likes

No thanks. You can put in the same amount of time that every other parser before you did if you want to perform well with rend buff.

You’re not entitled to a shortcut in era just for your “QoL”.

3 Likes

They did, thats why the mos et al. was removed.

With 200 sigs, id say Blizzard feels the same way about the ez mode crowd.

1 Like

Rend was dropped on CD, and across multiple layers, in 2019 classic. Era has an issue of amount of rend heads.
Bring back MoS!

2 Likes

This is sort of the only part of your entire statement that I agree with, and everything else you wrote contradicts it.

You’re inherently acknowledging here that MoS is something drastic compared to what has been.

Again I’m just going to have to point you toward SoD if you’re looking for increased accessibility and/or QoL.

“But chronoboons” is not a sufficient argument to justify additional changes.

Exactly. Go get it like you have been pre-MoS.

3 Likes

Chronoboons were in 2019 Classic prior to the TBC pre-patch, so they cant use that argument either.

1 Like

Yes more spam from non level 60 era characters

pvp ranking changes then, heck people haven’t even noticed the frost giants nerf with the last patch not a word on the forums but the people in game have noticed the changes.

there have been changes, this isn’t a museum

I’m a level 60 Era character and removing MoS was a good turn by the Classic team.
Thank you for keeping seasonal changes out of Era!

3 Likes

My comment wasn’t addressed to you, just the alts you are also posting on. But this character also has no logs and looks to be wearing dungeon blues or greens so not sure how much time you actually spend on era, which is fine but we’re discussing specifically an alliance version of a world buff and you’ve made your point very clear with the amount of posts in this thread

Yea you’re back to trying to discredit someone’s forum avatar rather than focus on the content of the posts. We get it, you have no argument.

2 Likes

thank you for bumping the post count still 400 on the last one and close to 2k for this one clearly is wasn’t a popular change if theres this much discussion

Oh 100% there have been changes, changes they didnt bother consulting the community on or staying true to their commitment to keep ERA static.

2 Likes

and yet no one is giving a crap about those ones

just the ones that save alliance raiders whom what to pharse an extra 20 minutes or so a week, why?

The arguments have already been made over the last 2000 posts, but people who don’t play or have a stake in ERA shouldn’t be trying to influence the discussion about world buffs in ERA. This isn’t a post about retail, cata, sod etc. so if you play those versions of the game go post there instead. Why would anyone make decisions about a product without having knowledge of the product?

1 Like

Gear or what one does in game matters not.
The buff doesn’t discriminate. Why are you?

I’m a paying customer and my opinion is as valid as yours.

2 Likes