Classic Era BROKEN after maintenance!

Can we please just go back to private servers? It’s beyond obvious the classic era dev team is mentally incompetent

3 Likes

I just started playing a month ago after a 20 year hiatus. I played from the beginning through WOLK. This is infuriating. How do we file for a refund? This may the be last chance for Blizzard to get my support, but they simply do not care. They sent me form letters that were not relevant even accused me of breaking the terms of service. Now it is obvious that this is a known issue. They owe all of us game time. My patience is thin and I can easily go back to not playing wow.

3 Likes

They just restricted it to new accounts for 30 days. I put so many all nighters in to this game and this is screaming me big time. Won’t be 30 days til the 15th and that’s a week of game time wasted

2 Likes

Even after the patch! It’s still broken! WTF!!! I have me and a group of friends playing HC we all started a sub. We cant trade amongst each other (none of us are Self Found) We each picked different professions to gear that way…

This is absolutely ruining the experience…

3 Likes

Hey guys, if you want a refund, try this: If you want a refund because of ah/trade/mail issues:

I’ve made a step-by-step for submitting an actual web ticket to Blizzard, NOT a GM.

Let them know this is not okay.

2 Likes

I already used all these steps. Received a form letter from a GM. Not a solution.

2 Likes

Then do it again. They cannot ignore this forever, and if they do, they’re killing their own child in the crib. People WILL stop playing because of this. It’s just a fact.

2 Likes

They, in fact, can ignore this forever. That’s the point of the form letter. They don’t want us to play their game, so don’t play their game. They can enjoy their bots next month when they stop cooking their accounts.

2 Likes

I don’t want the $ back, I just want them to give me the same amount of days as they ruined

3 Likes

Now I remember why I stopped playing 10 years ago.

3 Likes