If you want a refund because of ah/trade/mail issues:

This is a step by step guide on opening a web ticket to Blizzard Customer Support:

• Go to https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow (this opens a web ticket, NOT a GM ticket)
  • Scroll down and below the text entry box
  • Below the ‘Continue’ box, click “I would rather describe the issue”
  • Select ‘In-Game Issue’
  • Here, you can pick and choose between two options, “Character” or “Technical” issues. (I had this issue on all of my characters of Classic Era, so I chose Technical.)
  • Select ‘Chat or Interface Problem’
  • Scroll Down and Click the ‘Contact Us’ Button

Congratulations! You can now ACTUALLY send a REAL Blizzard Web Ticket to their ACTUAL customer support and not a GM that will tell you to “Wait 12 Hours” or give you a carbon copy answer of “You broke TOS.”

If they keep giving you non-answers, let them close the ticket, and DO IT AGAIN. Open up a brand new one. LET THEM KNOW THIS IS NOT OKAY. VOTE WITH YOUR WALLETS!

Here is an example you can use:

The game is rendered unplayable since the last update. Cannot trade, use the Auction House, or Mail system at all, the system citing “That Action is Currently Restricted.”

There have been many people, including myself, that have posted about this on your forums, and there has been absolutely zero communication to the public on this issue.

I would like a full refund of my subscription. This is unacceptable behavior for any company.

5 Likes