Classic Era BROKEN after maintenance!

After servers went live after the recent maintenance on Classic Era just 37 minutes ago as of typing, the auction house, player trading & sending mail to other people broke.

edit (HC) Self Found mode activated? Trading, Auction House & Mail restricted actions

• Unable to post auctions on the auction house
  • Unable to purchase auctions on the auction house
  • Trading a player any item and pressing trade instantly closes the tab before any trade occurs
  • Unable to send mail to other players

If you know any other bugs from the recent maintenance please post it in a comment below!

upvote so it’s seen to quickly :slight_smile:

#era #classic #vanilla

73 Likes

Yep, seeing this issue. Posting to help keep attention on it. This will be problematic for our raid tonight if left unaddressed haha.

5 Likes

Guys. Come on. What are ya’ll doing lmao

7 Likes

Can confirm Whitemane is having this issue. No AH, No Trades, No Mail.

I did go and purposely die to a mob to see if my toon is gone but i was able to rez.
I checked if the NPC is available in the Hall of explorers to turn off “Self Found mode” and they were not there.

6 Likes

Blizzard please.

5 Likes

Stop. Connecting. Era. To. Your. Other. Trash. Versions. Of. Vanilla.

13 Likes

Amen brother!

4 Likes

Yep. Same here. Blizzard has mis-applied Self Found rules to the Classic era realms it seems.

4 Likes

Yeah all I know is I’m upstairs I’m listening to my Will Smith CD then I see all these game breaking bugs going everywhere

6 Likes

HC realms are broken too

5 Likes

Can confirm that ENCHANTING items can still be done, but the rest of it as outlined in the thread is busted.

What i can’t figure out is how this happened when the fix today was for TWIN EMPS.

Is the LUA really so spaghetti’d that trading items is reliant on boss mechanisms??? lmaooo

6 Likes

same here. upvoting

3 Likes

Please fix Blizzard

3 Likes

Lay off half the dev staff, expect stupid mistakes.

Did they also break Master Looter?

4 Likes

Where was the info that it was Twin emps fix?

1 Like

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24057474/hotfixes-april-4-2024

2 Likes

Same here on Classic Era Hardcore Skull Rock.

3 Likes

Did we lose the dev lottery?

6 Likes

What is going on can we get some feedback @Blizzard #Blizzard??? Bank is working but broken are the following;
Mailbox, AH, In-person trading

8 Likes

Game is broken…why do we have to go thru this

4 Likes