Classic Era BROKEN after maintenance!

i cant sell item at AH, this broken

2 Likes

pls fix it

2 Likes

Still having this issue on crusader strike 2 days after this post.

2 Likes

I have just recieved an automatic response regarding TOS.

I play on Whitemane Classic Era. I have had people who had the same issue got their issues fixed.

Mine hasnā€™t been fixed yet. Please can we get an update regarding when it will be?

Thanks in advance. Appreciate it.

2 Likes

Same for me

1 Like

I think from my end, I am going to try reinstall the game.

Hopefully it will be fixed.

Have you tried doing that from your end?

1 Like

Didnā€™t work

1 Like

Reinstalling didnt work for me either.

1 Like

I havenā€™t been logged out of the game as it was recommended to some other player in their ticket for 12h offline hours on another post Iā€™ve came across.

My last resort is, waiting out the 12h offline timeline to see if my problem will be fixed.

If not, the other player was suggested to file another bug report.

So I am currently going to remain 12h straight offline.

It is going to be total 4 to 5 days of game-time for me in total, I hope to have the issue fixed.

It is really demoralising for those whom has more time to play and time has been ticking more than it should for some of us because we have stayed online to see if our issue was fixed? Not sure what else I can do on my end.

See you tomorrow yaā€™ll.

1 Like

I was offline for 12hrs, it didnā€™t fix a thing. Itā€™s weird, because my friend sent me mail in-game. I was able to claim itā€¦

I canā€™t send it thoughā€¦lol

nor use AH/Trade

2 Likes

blizz being shady, they can hotfix gold on the spot incredibly late at night, but fix actual problems? nothing.

2 Likes

dont actually believe the 12 hour thing. just wait until server reset on tuesday. nothing will change. i guarantee it. i was already off for 12 hours.

2 Likes

any news? st is hard without mats and my bags are full

1 Like

An update to my situation of restrictions:

I can trade/recieve without any restrictions on Retail.

However on Classic,

I cannot trade out any gold/items to other players, while I can recieve anything from them.

Anybody had any similiar progress with their trade issues?

2 Likes

Same boat at the moment

2 Likes

Im still experiencing these same issues on Whitemane. Both responses from Blizz were dismissive and then I got the 12 hour oneā€¦ which surprise, didnt fix anything.

Most of my toons have full inventory. Play is paused indefinitely bc I canā€™t do anything. Cant get any sort of semblance of a human interaction with them. Extremely frustrating.

2 Likes

i have the same issue here (also from whitemane), and i got the same response from Blizz

have you tried to log off for 12 hours during this time?

1 Like

This is absolutely unacceptable behavior. It has been 4 days, and there has been absolutely zero response from anyone at Blizzard regarding this issue. I will now be finding something else to occupy my time and money, instead of wasting it on a company that plainly does not care to even respond to customer complaints.

I have submitted for a full refund of the three months that I purchased a week ago to play with my friends through P3.

Shame on me for thinking that absolutely anything had changed with this company.

4 Likes

Hopefully the patch will help us all.

My fingers are crossed.

2 Likes

I deactivated my subscription. the most ridiculous part is the lack of communication and the automated responses accusing us of wrong doing. im done until this is addiquately handled and compensated for my play time being taken from me.

4 Likes