Classic Era BROKEN after maintenance!

I can’t play the game today…this is getting rediculous man there is a huge swathe of us people that want to give you our money and be left alone. #canwemakethisdreamcometrue?

4 Likes

Merging into Dragonflight client was a great idea. How much dev time was saved by using the same tooling up until now? @blizzard

1 Like

#nochanges

6 Likes

Do we start voting with our subscription fee, I just wanted this game to be in a preserved state. For the love of god just quit touching the code on our game, who tf are yall giving the admin login info to to make edits or enter the server room?

6 Likes

Where do I uncheck the box for self-found mode on classic era?

1 Like

Confirmed this is an issue on hardcore for me as well

2 Likes

Also unable to send mail to your own characters on the same account.

4 Likes

confirmed, upvoting

EDIT: AH is now letting me post, can also send mail between alts

3 Likes

Season of Discovering Blizzard hates their old products AND THEIR PAYING CUSTOMERS. Can’t whisper. Can’t C’Thun. These should all be separate clients. Full stop. If there is not enough money in it then just walk away and give it to Steam or GoG or someone. Why must you injure those who just want to enjoy what was?

3 Likes

All actions restored

1 Like

Fixed as of Noon

1 Like

Working for me now on hardcore skull rock.

1 Like

Please uncouple Era and SOD. These bugs are crippling the game.

5 Likes

Confirmed that trading is now working for me. Thank you for addressing this promptly :slight_smile:

Still not working on Remulos

4 Likes

Also cannot inspect people, still broken on Penance

4 Likes

Just tested on Remulos.
And I can’t send mail to an alt.

3 Likes

I am also having this issue, it screwed over the raid looting :frowning:

3 Likes

I cannot use Auction house or send mail to alts on Classic Era Mankrik. I have relogged and rebooted and still broken

3 Likes

cant mail or AH on hardcore, HELLO?

3 Likes