Classic Beta is up on the Blizzard CDN

My boy got forum famous

1 Like

That is one of the things the Female Undead NPCs say when you interact with them. Namely when you are done interacting with them and close the dialog window.

1 Like

That is one of my favorite audio clips in any RPG. Thank you for answering. It has been a long while since I played (or payed attention playing) anything on Horde. I was starting to think it came from Warhammer Online. You know, it is easy to be confused about content association after playing several large RPGs over the past 20 years.

4 Likes

New thread, login screen working!

1 Like

I can’t wait! Been paying my sub in hopes I can get into this.

Guys, dont get too excited. Could just be an in house thing or an accidental upload. Wait for a blue post before you get a stroke.

1 Like

okay calming down

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

If BETA is coming Im assuming nearly everything they’ve said was final. So no more choices over certain things.

They haven’t made declarative final statements over a lot of things. i.e. Sharding isn’t a factor of the client, it could be changed in server settings at the last minute.

What if they are actual game files getting prepared and not beta :wink:

that would be very good. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Most likely not an accidental upload considering the build was updated again after the initial upload.

The CDN is the place on github where Blizzard puts their patches, beta builds, PTR builds, etc in preparation for delivering to the public. There is an encrypted section and a section that people can see, as demonstrated here. Builds that are still “in house” would likely be up in the encrypted section. Anything uploaded to the public section that wasn’t supposed to be there would be taken down immediately, especially considering that word of the build spread like wildfire across the various Classic news and discussion outlets.

1 Like

And like I said above, that build was updated later in the evening, too.

1 Like

this is my life right now. I know its 430 am where im at but im still refreshing hoping for new news. I might have a problem but I’m okay with that

1 Like

Some people were saying that Ythisens said he thought they were removing the Modern water options but from what I can tell by looking at this database, they’re still in.

Hmmm.

I know I do. Classic summer to me means the entire summer. But I’ll take what I can get, even if it turns out to be one week of wow.

1 Like

Great find! Thanks for sharing!! 
and breaking the internet :rofl:

Yeah it seems I may have inadvertently caused a bit of traffic in various places. But boys what if todays the day we get a blue post 0.0?

1 Like