Classic and Medivh, your memories please!

I reserved on Mankrik, hoping to see some more BBOD come back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nosti is back, of course, and there are a few BBOD members (Starzee, Despi and Mazrim) in our guild. We are all on Mankrik as well.

Also, Mankrik looks to be the most faction-balanced pve realm now. Apparently the mere mention of the name ā€œMankrikā€ is triggering a lot of alliance players to go to the fishing server.

TEAGAN MAH BOY !! Wasup :smiley:

1 Like

Just waiting to binge some WoW classic! Iā€™ll be streaming myself leveling/playing it a lot. :wink:

/lick Teagan

KK

Burbury old Paladin from KingsGuard checking in. So any old names! I miss TeamTopless! PvP Group

1 Like

Where is MALACHOR

Werenā€™t you the GM of Kingsguard and raided with Kingsguard Melisandre?

/wave KrazyKarl I remember the old PVP days. Boet, Nexlar, Ballance, Fififofumā€¦Iā€™m getting old used to remember more namesā€¦

/wave Xahit Werenā€™t you the GM of Lore? Nanotech and Galatea have quit the game but there are still classic Sugar and Spice players on Medivh. BTW the PVP team name of Nano was Team Topless !

So what server are the Vanilla Medivh Alliance Players going to play at?

Alliance seem to be rolling on Pagle.
Horde seem to be mostly rolling on Mankrik.

/hug Elilane

From what I have seen Pagle seems to be the consensus!

Although Blizzard just announced some new servers to be released on launch day. Iā€™m tempted to swap since Pagle is leaning heavy Alliance and is Full. But then again seeing familiar names is more important and TT seem to be reforming.

KK

/wave Krazykarl. I remember we chatted before you quit the game. You just graduated college and was about to embark on your career. Well actually you already had a job lined up that time.

Pagle is now full? Oh wellā€¦I havenā€™t reserved any toons on any Classic server so Iā€™ll play it by ear and see which one eventually becomes the old medivh server.

You have the best memory Elilane!

I raided and PvPā€™ed (R11 woohoo) with a lot of players but that core few close friends along the journey were yourself, Nexlar, Mafus, and a bunch of others Iā€™m drawing a blank right now because itā€™s early.

Iā€™m 90% sure itā€™s Pagle for the Alliance Medivh folks. Add me on Blizzard KrazyKarl#1979 . Unless there is a big push to go to Westfall instead I think we should have a solid set of players whose names we will recognize like the old days.

KK

The beginnings of PVP was indeed memorable in Medivh. It gave a chance for players who were not guildies to form bonds. It was a welcome break from e-hem the monotony of raiding. I believe some players decided to skip raids just to pvp.

I heard from the rumor mill for Mafus to reach Grand Marshal, someone else had to takeover the toon to continue the PVP grind while the real Mafus had to do real life stuff. Also from the rumor mill, sadly Mafus transferred ownership.

The other players you surely interacted with were Nanotech ( gnome warlock ), Galatea ( human female mage who was my toonā€™s clone in hairstyle and color), Moiers ( human male warrior, he still plays WOW ), Ballance ( night elf druid, he was unguilded for a long time and he eventually joined Fury, he is active in WOW but plays on a different realm ), Boet ( gnome mage, he always hanged out with a hunter whose toon name I cannot recall )ā€¦

Actually whenever I come back to WOW to play the latest expansion I find myself just looking at who among the vanilla players are online and instead of levelling up i end up playing World of Warchat lol

1 Like

Damn! Literally all the names youā€™re mentioning bring back at least a memory or two.

Ballance and myself used to be able to duo flag caps and just let everyone else HK farm during the early WSG days. Having a holy pally healer wearing full raid gear in PvP was so OP. Man now Iā€™m tempted not to roll Priest except I dread the FoL spam and wearing cloth/leather in raids. Lol

I pocket healed Mafus during his GM run and doesnā€™t surprise me it was multiple people. He was always online.

Nano and Boet were my favorite gnomes besides Teagan. Lol

So are we all set for Pagle to be the new alliance Medivh or what?!?

KK

1 Like

the GMs of KingsGuard were Olio and Mimosa when I was with them.

1 Like

@KK looks like its going to be Pagle since no majority has said otherwise. Perhaps if you go on the Medivh discord channel you may be able to convince players to go to the newer servers.

Once entire guilds registered on Pagle (Alliance) or Mankrik (Horde), it just creates too much inertia to do all of that again.

Our guild is playing on Mankrik come hell or high water tonight

I remember a lot of these names. I was Gwork / Etelede back in Vanilla. I was in Heroic Few and Squirrel Mafia for a bit. I remember the Day I hit 60 Lostway from Legio Fuminata brought me to Ony and helped me get attuned for MC and brought me along there also. Started running with Ajsoah I think thatā€™s how you spell his name and Lost and others and later went to Exiles with all of them. I remember a warrior from Blades of Destiny (forgot his name) helped me a lot giving me tips when I was still a newb. I remember sitting outside of IF and getting owned by Ryanowsky with his might of menethil or Teagan just eating me alive with poisons. I remember when horde would come raid SW and go at it for hours and once we repelled them we would form a group and go hit UC, Ogir, TB. just so much from Vanilla that I remember it was just good times all around.

I decided to make a toon in Westfall to avoid the queue in Pagle. Anyone else in Westfall?

Stinkytroll was my vanilla hunter. Joined BBoD when TF told me to join him on medivh. Had 0 clue what I was doing.

Few names I recognize in here, mostly the crew from BBoD. TF (Thunderfurie) was the one that pointed me here. Favorite memory, I mean who could ever forget hazing IG for having to go to bed during raids. Or maybe the gong show that was hunter chat with fear, mugg, sabooā€¦ or standing in all the fire while Kai and the other priests trying to keep me alive lol.

Made a druid Brizbane on mankrik (my druid during wotlk) if you guys donā€™t mind a scrub that still doesnā€™t know what heā€™s doing XD.

2 Likes