Classic and Medivh, your memories please!

Aye I would love to see how many come back as well. just came back when I heard about classic.

1 Like

some many old friends, pop in my head reading over those guild names. I was in The Sidhe back then.

1 Like

I found a bunch of old WoW gifs from way back and started feeling nostalgic so I think Iā€™m going to give Classic a try, to see if it still has the magic.

twentymage.tumblr dot com

Shoutout to the folks I raided with in Sanctus Preliator, Godspeed, Impervious, The Dauntless, Trismegistus, pmore pug and so many more Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve forgotten.

4 Likes

Dope website, thanks for sharing! I registered both of my vanilla rogues. Hopefully we get some server names for WoW Classic soonā„¢, so people can start organizing where theyā€™re going to play. 8)

1 Like

Just wanted to point out that about a dozen players or so from the ā€œExaltedā€ guild in TBC are coming back. Many of them played in ā€œWrecking Crewā€ and/or ā€œBlack Blades of Durotarā€ in Vanilla.

Imirak, Orna, Starzee, Despiadado, Jaebey, Mazrim and Evojakes all definitely played during Vanilla.

Our guild discord is at: https://discord.gg/ub8nYeF

A Classic server for the former medivh players would be pretty cool.

Man that guild list takes me backā€¦ I was a member of Heroic Few on my rogue and then Trans with my priest/warrior. Remember Solzakā€™s high warlord PVP grind. So many memories.

Server information incoming. Wonder if all the Medivh vets could agree on a server to roll on?

1 Like

Would be awesome to have a lot of the old Medivh players on the same server this time around!

I was Acastus, a night elf druid back in the day.
I remember seeing a few of you around. Kalahad obviously, Teagan GM on 2 rogues!, Eightbraeker the ret GM, I remember you being in Sanctus Preliator too Twenty!
God damn this post brings me back.
I raided a bit with Sanctus, Variorum, Blades of Destiny back in the day.
And Malicious in TBC, which was composed of a few members that had broken off of The Transcendant

That would be sweet.

new Classic server names are outā€¦ medivh was originally a pve server in ESTā€¦ there are two choices for that: Mankrik and Pagle.

There are two PST choices: Atiesh and Myzrael

Iā€™m voting for Mankrik

1 Like

My hubs and I vote Mankrik as well

1 Like

yay Nosti! We have a couple of BBOD guys coming back in our guild (Starzee, Despiadado and Mazrim)

1 Like

I canā€™t wait! Iā€™m sooooo excited!!! It will be super cool to catch up with the crewā€¦ seriously been to long :smiley:

1 Like

Thereā€™s talk about one of the big streamers going to a pve server, so Iā€™ve advised everyone in our guild to reserve names on Pagle as well, in case Mankrik gets a big streamer

Grand Marshal Evilcraze (NE Rogue) reporting in. Itā€™s been years since Iā€™ve touched this game, Iā€™ll definitely be coming back for some Classic!

My fondest memories were the times had in PvP with one of the most dedicated and friendliest groups of people the Medivh server had to offer on Alliance side. So many namesā€¦

Diomedes, Ragh, Chai, Nanotech, Galatea, Exacti, Vaio, Greenthunder, Alphareaver, Kurupt, Sabeliā€¦ I canā€™t remember or list them all but you know who you were/areā€¦ and if youā€™re still active/returning and see this post, definitely hit me up! I am on VanillaFriends, etc.

Miss those TurtleGulch matches against Tabrito (Renegades guild I think it was) and his healer entourage. Ascent & Vindication made for some epic nights/fights. I will always remember the arcane power ā€œberserkerā€ mages trying to blow me up, but usually failing. Oh and Galatea always perma-sheeping the living crap out of Solzak (I think, it was defintely a warrior), LOL.

Damn I miss those times. Here is to hoping the community in classic, will be like it was in Vanilla.

Would be nice if we could figure out what server everyone is going to be on.

3 Likes

Hey all, medivh vanilla player here
I played a NE hunter named Malkurius up through BC before switching mains around after WotLK dropped, along with my brother (Human warrior Raventhor) and dad
My dad was a gnome mage named Lindain that was in Twilight Avengers (he was a forming member when they migrated from Everquest when WoW dropped)
Iā€™m here for throwing it back to 10 man Deadmines raids, quivers, ammunition and feeding pets, pets who run away, lack of stable space, and that fun stuff
One of the all time best quest chains was the Scarlet Monastery sword of serenity chain spanning through Desolace imo
Also, the dragons of Nightmare in Duskwood, hinterlands, feralas and ashenvale and that flavor environment you cant get with flying anymore

1 Like

That was Ryanosky, my brother played a warrior and apparently had beaten him in a duel with a wager of gold, and Ryanosky backed out of it for whatever reason after losing

Lindain is definitely an old school name

With Classic reservations now open, who is going where?

I reserved characters on Mankrik, Pagle & Harod.

Our horde guild is kind of a composite of Wrecking Crew (Vanilla) and Exalted (TBC) and is rolling on Mankrik. Weā€™ve got about 20 members so far and will probably fill out the guild as we level to 60.

Public info about the guild can be found on our discord at: https://discord.gg/ub8nYeF

Anyone interested can look us up in-game starting on the 27th.