Classic and Medivh, your memories please!

Btw if any of you rolled on Alliance side at Westfall, feel free to add me :

Idolmaster#1811

It’s also ok to add me if you want to chat for old time’s sake

Just found this… I did what now? I didn’t have an affair with Arm… so confused. lol

holy crap Xulir!! are you still at stables, buddy?

Hi Friends, you guys have a chat room set up?
What server did you folks end up at?

Played in Team Topless and Meatloaf! :slight_smile: <3 everyone (60 Human Rogue Arevir)

Hit me up! Battletag Calibre#1561

I remember jakethetank, good tank, cool dude. I wasn’t in his guild as I was in Blackwater but I pugged with him a few times

that random orc running around yelling i shall smite thee

That was me, Negall. Man i was dumb at 16 years old. lol Hi everyone

1 Like

Had good times on medivh. I played a Dwarf warrior named Gwork and a resto shaman named Shoorhaas. When I first started playing I received alot of help from Lostway from Legio Fuminata. From there I met alot of cool people and ran with people from Blades of Destiny, Legio Fuminata, Squirrel Mafia, Fury , The Transcendent, Exiles, Trismegitus, MND, Unbound just to name a few for alliance.
Had some great times dueling Pmore, Ryanowski, Teagan, Shadowglade and the rest of them inside and outside Ironforge.
I remember 3 Manning heroic dungeons in BC with Lola and Onikage.
I remember Pmores and Shagwells pugs.
I remember everytime horse would attack an alliance town/city we would retaliate full force within minutes.
I remember both sides working together to get the AQ gates open and server crashing for several hours afterwards.
I remember both sides were even when it came to horse alliance balance and world pvp was always happening.
This server was the home to some of the greatest players and people I’ve ever met and this thread brings back memories.
Hope all is well with everyone that I have played with and remembers me.

I remember joining sometime in 2005 on Medivh … spent several months in then went to where I found the best group of dysfunctionals in any game, ever. Been gaming with many guys from for ~15 years now, many of us are still in contact.

Remember AQ gates opening …

Then I remember the servers crapping out and being forced to move to Ysera … that was basically the end of Medivh.

Does anyone remember a Hunter on the Horde side named “Daltonf”?

Man this brings back memories that I feel can never be matched. I played a mage Desus and a warrior Darthelf. Raided with a few guilds from Bladerunners to Godspeed to Blades of Destiny (with BoD cleared about half of Naxx, which was good by the way, and into TBC. I ended up in Strength in Honor by wrath or cata. I believe they were formerly World War Net alliance/horde. Some of the guilds named above were largely replacements by people in other guilds that fizzled or folded. Being alliance I remember some of the power guilds being Fury, The Transcendent, Shadowed Fates, Kingsguard, BoD, we had a famous photo maybe someone can uncover it that had 5 of our people all with Thunderfurys. I even remember far enough back to where guilds had alliances because they couldn’t field a full 40 to run MC and Ony - for instance The Sidhe and Squirrel Mafia were at one time running it together. As were Bladerunners and another guild who’s name escapes me. I remember others like Red Dragons and Heroic Few, Heroic Few was legit I remember a gnome I’m HF always was in auction house with Thunderfury halfway stabbed into the ground because it didn’t resize for gnomes. I remember logging in and seeing dozens of friends online at any given time - several I knew irl. As the game progressed the list got smaller and smaller, rl friends quit. It wasn’t fun anymore. I haven’t got the last 3 or 4 xpacs although I did mess with classic it didn’t feel the same. There was no struggle people were pugging MC in two weeks and leveling to 60 so fast wit dungeon grinding. I quit in a few weeks.

i was in blades of destiny and i remember many of you. =)

I remember some of these victims.

Wait a second…

I’m being impersonated!!! Evilcraze have at thee! I do remember you, though :slight_smile: do you just like my name or is this a batman signal to say hi? haha

Some of my memories:

• Tons of incredible people in Lore, I recently met up again with Aramill and reminisced :slight_smile:
  • Judgment t2 didn’t have a skin in game yet - it looked like a blue suit. Gerix had a full set of it, with Rag’s mace, guy was so geared. Definitely one of my ‘awestruck’ moments in game when people talk about that.
  • Loooooots of dueling outside of Ironforge (and me beating Gerix muhaha!)
  • Fighting for Kazzak on July 4th, almost our entire raid drunk, trying to tag against Ascent, Fury and Transcendent and Heroic Few, at like 2am. Lots of level 1’s dying at Kazzak to troll. Lots of drama around world bosses in general.
  • Nickfury(?) being the forum mouth-piece always stirring something up
  • My alter ego, Haxit, running around in battle grounds bubble-dropping flag when it was a new thing and being in the horde base before the game started :wink:
  • PvP grinding honor in high school and realizing I couldn’t keep up with Mafus/etc to get to max rank
  • Raids and literally hours of excel spreadsheets before/after for attendance, guild bank, etc
  • Lots of duels against Evovii and so many others and having a blast

I think I have a lot of screenshots still, if anyone wants to see some (and if you have any of me I’d love to see too!) Add my btag xahit#1739