Class Tuning Incoming -- December 6

Dodging the nerf bat feels good.

6 Likes

WOOO! Disc got an interrupt!

4 Likes

So unholy and frost wont be magic tanks anymore. Now you will have to l2p in pvp!

1 Like

Threat management isn’t fun. WoW devs completely out of touch

10 Likes

Leveling up Guardian Druid right now and I was sweating bullets until I saw we dodged a nerf bullet.

Phew…I get to have fun for another couple weeks…

6 Likes

You eviscerate my defensives to the point of overhauling my entire defensive kit in PvP but Warlock only gets a nerf for Curse of Tongues instead of its 800k pact healing and devil dots? And you don’t even mention Windwalker? Demon Hunter? Who did this tuning pass? A raider that got ganked in a battleground?

74 Likes

As a MM hunter, I thank you good sir.

1 Like

Dodged it…so far! guardian is my favorite tank, i hope it doesn’t get nerfed when i finally get to leveling it.

2 Likes

for you

if they follow your demand im unhappy. Who should they pick?

4 Likes

Still waiting on priest interrupt. Thanks!

3 Likes

Cool.

Now can you please do some internal tuning for frost mages? They’ve got several really bad talents.

In pve glacial Spike is a big loss to take over not spending the talent point at all, for example. It could use a PvE buff–probably coupled with a PvP nerf.

5 Likes

Guardian druid is disgustingly fun. You can pull entire rooms, pop Berserk + Rage of the Sleeper and do horrible things.

6 Likes

Thank God you guys increased threat generation because people are pulling mobs off the tank left and right.

But I agree with most people in this topic, why is threat even a thing? Why make things more difficult for the least played spec in the game?

8 Likes

Don’t stop sweating yet, I’d be amazed if tanks + demo and outlaw make it through without nerfs

4 Likes

Yes lol.

It has needed a buff for years

3 Likes

Yes, yes it has.

Someone lost to a Death Knight and they thought, wait that wasn’t supposed to happen

Now’s a good time to level up a lock while the eatin’s good.

2 Likes

If I could tank in WoW like I tank in FF… I’d tank exclusively with a DH.
It would put high mobility tanks on a tier above S tier.

SR tier.

That’s the question we all ask. Tanks should get threat very easily and keep it. Keeping track of threat on a big cluster of mobs is difficult for a lot of players

4 Likes

imo the only change that needed to be made was the grab nerf and the shield reduction

kind of a bummer but it’s not entirely spec breaking

1 Like