Class Tuning Incoming -- December 6

Yeah, I just started using it for once …never really liked it before because more buttons stinks xD

1 Like

Not necessarily because a lot of DPS thrive when mobs stay put and it depends on how much damage the DH can do from afar because tank AoE helps a lot in clearing mobs. But I guess as a DH you could pull pretty big and run in circles but every tank would be able to do that with a frost mage or something

1 Like

I would have been fine with something like 60% with no increased CD; i usually save it until all my other CDs have been used

Neato feeto :foot:

2 Likes

at least dks got to be good for 1 weeks, that 1 more than resto shamans

3 Likes

1 week when the PvP season hasn’t even started yet

Hmmmm

Distinct lack of any nerfs to Soulrend for DH, Fury warrior anything, Guardian anything, or WW anything in pvp…

very interesting cotton, let’s see how it works out for them.

7 Likes

I guess devs are fine with guardian druids being unkillable – and killing everyone with swipe – just not DK.

7 Likes

Da Bears, Da Bears.

Mike Ditka was da most talanted GARdian Drood of da entire League.

2 Likes

Why not 35% overall dps increase to beast mastery hunter???

2 Likes

I assume they’re getting addressed next week. Kind of odd in my opinion to do light tuning on the first week and I assume heavier tuning on the second. I’d have flipped it the other way

1 Like

Thanks god for the dk those magic tank was so much unkillable

But for fire breath and living flame is it not to much I would do 15 % first for both spell but 30 % is a bit to much I agree these 2 did way to much damage

2 Likes

Big Panda Healing.

6 Likes

Maybe you dont know what those words mean?

Maybe you don’t know what Blizzard’s post originally said before it got edited?

1 Like

Monk is broken now!

2 Likes

Where is the holy priest buffs?

mages, rogues, warriors-- are the be all end all of pvp-- dont you know that?

Blizzard cannot have other classes outperform, or be as equally tanky, with large utilty, that still offer great damage as these three.

once yu get to the realm of these 3, here comes to parity pummel.

2 Likes

Is guardian druid doing #1 dmg, top 3 healing, and having highest hp while at it, an intended thing for battlegrounds?
Going to repeat what others said - what about nerfs to Demon hunters in pvp?

3 Likes

For real, probably would make more people look into tanking if they don’t have to worry about agro.