Class Tuning in Progress -- January 12

Maybe blizzard should just balance PvE and PvP separately… I mean come on… this is like spitting on a fire.

34 Likes

It’s crazy how bugged that 1 ability is.

3 Likes

You’re actually joking right now right? 2… TWO PERCENT for only 2-handers??? What is this man?

47 Likes

Well, nerf DH.

7 Likes

Where
Are
The
Mistweaver
Fixes

Blizzard, mistweacer is garbage in pve and pvp. Everyone is quitting or rerolling. Please. Fix mistweaver.

63 Likes

You aren’t going to notice a 2% difference
just keep using two 1-handers

14 Likes

You rock Blizz.

1 Like

Blizzard wants everyone to play Balance Druid and marks hunter

21 Likes

Give Pod Tender A Name Plate.

This is brutalizing and unfair as a mostly blind player who relies on my custom nameplates to see where enemies are…

20 Likes

It’s insane they even allowed something like it to exist in an Arena setting lol. Might as well let LoH and Ankh become accessible as well.

Seeing the nameplate in the sky is pretty hilarious though, ngl…but it loses that charm when you can’t even target the damn thing.

6 Likes

Now Fury Warrior will do slightly more damage than other classes pets.

53 Likes

Please do healers…

20 Likes

Nothing for destro/demo?? I don’t get it. The CB buff didn’t cut it

Edit: wasn’t meant to be a reply to a specific individual

29 Likes

OK so BM hunters will get damage increase NEXT time?? le sigh

27 Likes

Me and my 2 buddies actually switched to pod for arenas the other day because we thought it was so stupid, we laughed every time it happened or someone forgot to kill the pod.

4 Likes

Blizzard forgot MW monks exist I guess.

25 Likes

This is not going to change the value of two weapon enchants and two oils, sorry.

12 Likes

When is some love expected for BM Hunters? I mean, it is obscenely under powered. After 3 expansions of BM, i am not switching back yet again to MM, even though it was my mains spec all the way till WoD where you killed it.

22 Likes

Well, better than nothing

2 Likes

considering you got a 5% buff a few weeks ago

1 Like