"Class tuning in progress" blizzard forgot mistweaver exists

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/class-tuning-in-progress-january-12/820432/38

Oh boy, 2% more dmg for brew using a two-hander! That still doesnt counteract the bonus of two enchants and two oils, but it’s nice for me since my great vault reward was a garbage staff.

Nothing for mists.

Nothing.

Please, go there and shout and scream. Make a scene. Show them logs and ratings and how many players are quitting.

7 Likes

“In progress”

Also notice there’s no convoke nerfs, or arms/ww/disc priest nerfs in pvp.

MW only plays bad because you don’t have the borrows power you had in bfa in Azeroth traits and corruptions and essences.

Just play a resto Druid, legit the same thing just less mobile and without a crappy green ball

1 Like

Oh? Did everyone else get to keep their borrowed powers?

No, every other class didn’t rely on it like mw did. You legit needed the right essence and 3 of the right traits to not go oom.

They dont like to change classes like that during the season. Dont worry, they are going to slap WW with some nerfs and buff MW. Cant have all the specs doing well now can we?

1 Like

Community perception has already been set. MW is garbage tier healer, no further analysis needed.

On serious note, I joined a guild progging on H Sire and RL tells me to go WW when I barely play the spec. I did few attempts as MW. Day later after he looked at the MW logs he messages me…“it’s not as bad as I thought, you can play MW”.

MW can still do stuff but you have to incorporate mana potion into the rotation and abuse RJW in melee and some other gimmicks. Help from the Devs would go a long way.

7 Likes

The monk community is its own worst enemy, constantly posting in the forums about how terrible they are. Logs and overall HPS don’t matter as long as everyone stays alive, and monk is great at single target healing, which is a big requirement on a lot of fights.

2 Likes

dont nobody care about that nerd a$$ raiding!!! we play PVP!!! we want to not get oneshot through our defensives by every other class! we dont want more healing output!!!

3 Likes