Class Tuning in Progress -- January 12

Barely going to scratch why this spec is under performing.

6 Likes

It’s absolutely insane that Mistweaver for PvP and PvE hasn’t been addressed… what on earth are you guys doing?!

23 Likes

Suja gonna live the Frost dream?

Sin is, what, 50% the dps of a unholy DK? So 8% increase puts them at… 54% of the dps of an unholy DK.

Not sure that fixes the problem lol.

12 Likes

Only while using a two-hander too. This is ridiculous. Is there not a single dev at Blizzard who has ever logged into a Frost DK.

I’m convinced they forgot DK had a third spec until right now.

9 Likes

Go MM… actual classes still need fixes.

Glad to see warriors are gonna be Sh!t + 8%

3 Likes

How in God’s name is Mistweaver not on this list.

26 Likes

Putting a set together for Frost would be way easier than making a Fire set…so maybe. Still don’t like how proc heavy the spec is, but if Mythic+ demands it…

1 Like

Where is arcane buff???

7 Likes

Where is prot pally healing nerf. The fact that you are overlooking it is insane.

10 Likes

No mentions, changes or buffs for Havoc Demon Hunters? You devs need to check your own data and make some changes. An 8% damage buff is warranted.

12 Likes

They did say “in progress.” I have no idea what we’ll see on Tuesday, but it’s very likely we’ll see more adjustments

4 Likes

It is my understanding that 2H is good on PvP only, but DW is actually superior on PvE. Maybe that’s why? Don’t know

2h frost needs far more than 2% to be viable, look at the logs from literally any difficulty and you will see the difference between 2h frost and unholy. 10% might have been enough but not 2

7 Likes

Well considering breath of sindragosa still exists…

1 Like

I’m glad to see mostly buffs rather than nerfs.

10 Likes

Give us Displacement back.

1 Like

Yeah, DW is superior, but the spec as a whole needs a buff. Our spec in it’s entirety is just laughed at right now

12 Likes

While I’m glad Affliction is not getting nerfed, a little love for the other 2 specs would be nice.

12 Likes