Class Tuning Coming June 28

It can work out for number 2 on the charts. Sometimes.

Blizzara monkey paws things. the nerf…granted. The buff granted too. to number 3 on the list. and the new meta for that is born.

and there is number 2 going but but…I said fix number one. they did dude. then the players found something else you did not see.

The problem is with Classic this mostly resulted in there being clear “haves” and “have nots” in terms of specs. Some specs were just useless picks while some were mandatory. They also tended to funnel every class into one of its specs and roles. So the “variety” was mostly an illusion: the gameplay was homogenous and people were funnelled into a select few picks.

Even this is more variety than most of classic.

When I play a Hunter in retail, it feels like a completely different experience to when I play a Mage. It still feels different in Classic but not nearly as much. That’s true even if I share Bloodlust and interrupt with them.

And? Havoc DH buffs?

1 Like

you spelled vengeance wrong lol

just pretend VDH is havoc. this is probably pay back for bfa where havoc with leeching was dps and was ghetto tanking almost like vengeance off leeching lol. BLizzard has been known to get petty here.

look at paladins. they suffer in some content for having a good time in wrath.

1 Like

Im not sure why you all assume were going to be waiting 2 months for season 4. If Dragonflight is releasing this year, season 4 will probably be sometime in July. So relax and take a deep breath u got this far into the season with current FOTM classes im sure u can last a few more weeks

Season 4 in July make this one of the shortest raid tiers of all time while also being one of the hardest raid tiers of all time.

Before the tier launched that was the case, the tier set scaled off too much accounting for it doing about 65% more damage than intended

So blizzard removed the scaling problems which would have fixed it, but then they also proceeded with a 65% nerf ON TOP of that, effectively putting it into the dust, because apparently they have multiple people working on the same issue that don’t communicate.

A little bit after they buffed it to be able to do roughly half of what it was originally intended and will probably leave it there for the rest of the expansion meaning we will never see AoE numbers - again.

1 Like

There not going to release an expansion in December so we midaswell assume that its going to be the last week of november at the earliest which gives us 5 months at best till Dragonflight. Either Season 3 is going to be short or season 4 is either way its going to happen

… You have a very weak argument here as FotM is in classic too.

they have to be trolling.

rogues beg for pugs. Dungeon even. and maybe they get guild spots. when someone calls out sick or has a date night or something. there can be 1 spot for them. 1…

rogues don’t gdkp to “p2w”…only gdkp crews will say…oh hell yes with no hesitation. Hey y’all we got 2-3 rogues in the BT tonight. Bit more work but well you know what that means.

and in 22 gamers rooms around the world…22 people are going oh hell yes. 3 rogue bid war on glaives, the pot is gonna be good tonight.

and in comes the warriors. they have a hell of a time sometimes.

wrath comes soon. night and day.

Classic day…paladin? Oh hell yes.

retail night…paladin? umm, stall em. we need a body but we want to good one if we wait a bit more. something else applies. oh thank elune someone else showed up. I mean err they parse better. yeah that its, they parse better. didn’t even look at the parse either lol.

1 Like

How is FotM in classic when the game is on 1 patch for the whole xpac? lol

Great Now the paladin has become completely useless in pvp, bravo Blizzard, tremendous hatred they have for the paladin, it’s better if the class disappears if they hate it so much, you didn’t touch your druids and their rain of stars or their convoke or their cyclones without cd , you didn’t touch the insane damage of mages or their polymorphy, you didn’t touch the brutal damage of shamans, you didn’t touch the disgusting damage that monks do either, a but yes, pop the retribution paladin, destroy him, and nothing you changed on set, it’s the worst of all the classes, everyone has increased damage and you gave us garbage, I’m disgusted by Blizzard, is that why I buy your filth? I want a refund

Ohh no cry cry survival hunters need to be nerfed what about when Mm was broken an no one cared so what is different between them being broken to what survival is now

Said the same thing… I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt that they are going to rework Havoc going into DF, but I’m not holding my breath.

Fake news ! In shadowlands season 1 melee cleave was much easier to hit pvp 2k rating as fire mage and arms warrior than my destro warlock. I would say people saying races holding them back is not true and may only be true at a high lvl. But certain classes can hold u back for sure. Either its weak and hard to overcome or just not ur style etc

Imagine helping Disc Priest and other no representation class a little

2 Likes

You’re off meta but the majority of your high keys had destro and survival in them, as well as a blood DK and Rsham/Hpriest. It’s much harder to do the same keys with a completely off meta comp - that’s the difference people are talking about with these posts.

Pushing beyond a certain point you NEED these specs, and even at slightly lower key levels they make it so much easier. The specs should never have lasted anywhere near this long in the state they’re in and that’s a huge failing on Blizzards part - especially when they nerfed other specs with 0 compensation and communication afterward that are now incredibly low representation in higher m+ content. (Ele sham for eg.)

Nothing wrong with playing meta, I took a break from raiding this tier so I play a Hpriest in m+. It’s just the fact that there should never be such a disgustingly large gap in performance between specs to the point where it’s mandatory to bring them.

1 Like

The amount of copium on this guy is palpable.
Kalamazi, THD, and other high profile locks all agreeing that destro needs a fat nerf
Stop crying at what is deserved

Warlock buffs didnt go through for PVP, just checked. Please get this fixed soon!

Merlinguini

1 Like

Dark Pact is still at 250%, not the correct new 300%.

All other PVP changes for lock went through including Soul Leech 12% for affliction (though the tooltip doesn’t reflect this, in testing it is working correctly).

1 Like