Class Tuning Coming June 28

You can observe your way back to your preffered version of wow anytime now

1 Like

noooo you don’t understand these nerfs to survival (that arent announced yet) will stop him from being able to create a group for his +13 :cry:

1 Like

If you think I play M+ when I’ve stated how much I despise it, then your deduction skills are atrocious.

I love you Beamzy lol!

Happy to see your dropping more of these in the patch notes.

Whether I agree or disagree with any given change I like the effort to try to help us players understand the thinking.

For all the crap we give you all about communication this little thing was something some of us were asking for more of back in Legion and I’m glad to see Blizz making an effort with it.

1 Like

mistweaver getting some love, poor boomys though

1 Like

Ah so you admit now that you dont know what you are talking about, nice!

Only thing antrocious here is your severe lack of understanding.

Let me phrase this in a way youd understand. Im a proffesional snowboarder, then when my career is over i go into coaching proffesional skiers with zero background of skis, brands, trick lingo, but do my darndest to sound like i know what im talking about XD.

2 Likes

So nerfs that are intended to balance m+ won’t have a bearing on any other aspect of the game? Ok.

The destruction nerf really sucked because of how important rain of chaos is to the cycle that makes the t4 so potent.

Comparatively, I expect them to square root survival bombs, but ultimately, that won’t CRIPPLE surv like the RoC nerf does for destro.

Personally, its the last season and its essentially a meme season, lets just go friggin’ wild.

1 Like

Oh buddy…sqrt scaling is the worst thing in this game. Look at havocs eyebeam

Classic forums are in another thread my guy

If you think I like it, you’re wrong. I hate the way target caps are being handled now.

But it doesnt destroy the core playstyle and ruin the fun if the spec like the destro nerf does, is all I’m saying. I would probably not keep playing destro in s4 if this comes back, I will still probably play surv if they do that.

Simple answer from a simple guy aye.

Youd cripple survival. Like destroy it if you sqrt scale bombs

You do, but thats not what I’m saying.

Dont let me interrupt your forum kissing match, though.

yeah! uncap outlaw!

1 Like

So you’re agreeing with my argument while arguing with me? Oh you’re just defending M+ because I said bad things about it? What a sook.

I don’t get why they are being so stupid about this.

KEEP YOUR WITS ISN’T IN THE GAME ANYMORE. THAT WAS THE ONLY REASON IT WAS SO STRONG IN BFA!

I am not on either side of the fence here, just a statement.

Crippling the spec isnt the answer. Maybe reduced damage past 8, but sqrt isnt the answer.