Class Tuning Changes for December 18th - Feral Druid and Frost Mage

With scheduled maintenance next week, starting on December 18 in American realms, we’re focusing on shoring up a couple of specs that fell a little behind with Tides of Vengeance:

Druid

• Feral
    • Damage of all abilities increased by 7%.

Mage

• Frost
    • Damage of all spells increased by 3%.

Both of these adjustments will apply to PvP activities as well.

Source: wowhead

2 Likes

Blizz is joking with this… stop playing and buff sub

3 Likes

you think sub rogue is bad lol? swear every rogue is retarded they think sub should be able to have the most control while eviscerating people for 50% of their hp. theres actually plenty of people who play sub at 3k mmr

16 Likes

I dont want to eviscerate people for 50% of their health. But i would like to do some damage in my goes vs none. Its better than mongo kidney into 100-0 in sin.

8 Likes

I can’t believe they actually buffed feral

2 Likes

7% flat buff isn’t going to do anything… lmao…

If they were going to band-aid fix us (again, for the 18th time…) without putting some obvious talents and even pvp talents baseline, then I think ferals need at-least a 15% damage buff…if not flat then atleast to bleeds…

4 Likes

I definitely agree but the fact that they actually looked at how the class was doing and didn’t totally leave us out to dry. I figured we’d be untouched until Jan 22 AT LEAST

1 Like

Pika and alot of other rogues are doing just fine as sub, time to GIT GUD

I swear every rogue player in this game act like the most entitled little weasels

9 Likes

If by plenty u mean 2 then sure

4 Likes

Arguably going 100-15% in a triple cheap shot was way more toxic than assa rogue now.

2 Likes

Not going to disagree, 100-15 in like 8 seconds is excessive. But currently we are closer to the opposite as in 100-85 during shadow dance. Which I think is also not acceptable, there needs to be a hapoy medium.

4 Likes

then you have to work thought a kick… maybe 2 there aint much of a happy medium its either super toxic or non-existent due to the pruned state of classes atm along with how high damage is currently.

Revert to wotlk (and prune non wotlk classes.)

2 Likes

Pika has said and still says sub is trash, and there are definitely not a lot of other sub rogues doing “just fine”. Pardon people for wanting their favorite spec to be viable.

And you’re the one that sounds like a weasel, foaming the mouth screaming “git gud” like every other 1700 forum hero that can’t look past their class biases to see when something is obviously undertuned

1 Like

You obviously havent watched Pika…Was watching him last night and he said sub felt real good but he just had to relearn it…

I’ll just repeat what I said to you in the other thread. You may have tuned in for an hour but I watched the full stream like twice.

1 Like

What do you expect?

The Devs have no idea how to balance this game.

no thanks, every person who wants sub buffed just wants to be able to solo people while 3x cheap shotting and having kidney, blind etc to their disposal

sub should always do less damage than other pure melee classes due to their tool kit, thats the trade off

11 Likes

The other PURE melee classes being…rogues? Sub has less control than outlaw with about half the damage. Sub does less damage than prot. Sub has not had “extreme” control since WOD. 4 years ago now. Let it go. It’s okay to admit sub sucks.

1 Like

While sub could be better right now being hyperbolic does nothing for your argument, sub even in its current iteration has more consistent cc than any other melee class including havoc.

The entire reason sub absolutely needed to be nerfed coming into this expansion is due to every other instant cc from every other class being pruned or severely nerfed.

None of the other classes currently have the utility to be able to deal with a rogue that can sit there and kidney kill target and double cheapshot everyone else while also dealing 70% of a health bar by themselves every thirty seconds with dance.

Now I’m all for every other class having their cc and utility back to deal with it rather than nerfing rogue excessively, but until that happens rogues damage had to be nerfed for the amount of control they have. Whether you or any other rogue wants to admit that.

TL;DR: sub had to be nerfed for the current iteration of the game.

1 Like