Class Tuning Changes for December 18th - Feral Druid and Frost Mage

Outlaw has: Gouge, disarm, ranged stun, and 30 sec less blind cooldown. You are ignorant of how rogues play and probably shouldn’t comment on them anymore.

1 Like

Oh forgive me, one of your class’ other three specs is the only melee class/spec competing with sub rogue’s cc. That really helps your argument a whole lot.

It seems like you should step away from how biased you are and see how broken sub was at the beginning of the expansion before telling someone who has quite a bit of pvp experience to not comment anymore.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter how sub was in the pre-patch. It is too weak now. Period. For all your pvp “experience” your ignorance is holding you back. Yeah sub can cheap 3 times and be out of energy after that. Big deal. You want to take away the multiple dances? Fine. I do too to be honest. But backstab needs to do more damage than an auto attack. Shadow strike should be a significant upgrade over said auto attacks. For you to be argumentative about this tells me: 1. You dont care what spec that rogue that killed you was (mut) you want them all nerfed (again). 2. You think that because WW was bad for so long that others should deal with what you dealt with. My suggestion is educate yourself on things.

3 Likes

The feral buff makes 0 sense. Frost mages need a bigger damage buff to compensate for the nerf to snares. Blaster master nerfs were needed for fire but I think fire needs a snare right now since double melee can train it into the ground. Also please make arcane great again.

Also nerf DKS it’s literally all that queues above 2800 mmr right now.

1 Like

All these rogues “TM” retard fanboys who just repeat what pikaboo says and does its actually hillarious how many “the move” rogues i que into arena who are actually so bad and try to imitate pikaboos play style. If all of a sudden pikaboo said sub rogues were fine all these kids would just follow like sheep and agree lol. Have to agree people who play rogue are the biggest cry babies ive ever seen and think they should be able to do 80% of someones hp in a brain dead serup liek triple cheap shot sap kidney the healer lol. I love the rogues who also think just because you play sub you are doing something over the top special and are a skilled player.

1 Like

Quit joking…Their snares are still over the top. frost nor sub needs buffs…This is a git gud situation

2 Likes
  1. I never once claimed I wanted rogues nerfed any more than they currently are, I was just explaining the reason why they got there in the first place.

2. I also said that if all other classes got their utility back I wouldn’t mind rogue not being nerfed excessively, but with how utility currently is in this dumbed down pruned game it just isn’t feasible to have a single spec be able to cc an entire team while also able to eat 70% of someone’s health every other kidney.

You need to work on your reading comprehension before coming at me because of some imaginary slights you’ve perceived against yourself and your class, you’re beginning to sound delusional.

Yawn. Done arguing with you. I lack the patience to educate you.

why are they buffing mages? nerf rouges and mages more

1 Like

Oh no, how would my tiny brain ever understand the intricacies of a rogue brain trying to tell me how what I said wasn’t actually what I said.

Probably the right move to stop arguing there.

1 Like

People are afraid they will buff sub damage to do mongo braindead damage while having absurd control over the game. I dont think its very fun to be all about burst and have no sustained damage either, but frankly thats kind of what subtley is supposed to be. Sub walks an incredibly thin line and blizzard is afraid to try adjusting it.

I agree. Sub shouldnt do braindead damage. Either give us sustained OR decent burst under the condition that if you get peeled in dance your kill opportunity is gone. We dont do burst or sustained atm. The fact that sub has .061% representation above 2k against all rogues is gross negligence at this point.

1 Like

the problem is that sub burst is also pathetic. pop dance on a plate class and get them to maybe 75% hp. after that its back to 2k backstabs

1 Like

Lol when did they buff mages?

band-aid fix lol.

“fix” LOOOL

Since the start of Vanilla, they’ve been pretty good for a long, long time now…

are u ok ?

3 Likes

Hahah! Now is my time! No more getting kicked from the group cause I’m not fire! Now I’ll only get kicked for being awful and forgetting to block!! Gather with me frost mages! Frost rmp! The one true meta!!!

Ummm… I really really hate to break it to ya… but this thread is a year old.

Sorry…