Class Representation and Balance - World of Paladins

:clown_face:

2 Likes

can’t come up with a real response? lol

because it’s not where we are meant to be historically!

If you have 5 healers, perhaps one of them has an offspec and wouldn’t mind using it.

No, but one of the tanks could potentially change roles; especially if it’s a group of friends or people who regularly play together.

In any case, these changes are likely not going to make any difference to how many ret paladins most raids will want to bring with them.

On that note as well. If you really wanna bring out the term “viable” lets use it in the sense of raid completion.

There is a 100% chance that every class and spec in the game has cleared Ulduar. Therefore every class and spec is viable. Including the ones you think aren’t good enough.

Therefore no one needs buffs. Including the ones you think aren’t good enough.

Lets just stop patches until Cata Classic.

All I’ve ever seen you do is baselessly complain on these forums, which doesn’t warrant a logical response, so I just went ahead and ignored you it’s much easier.

The statement you made deserves a clown response because you’re being a clown.

I said good day sir.

1 Like

Nice personal attack. You still can’t come up with an argument?

So you gave up trying to argue, and now it’s that everyone else doesn’t have an argument.

Bold move. Not sure it worked though.

my argument is that blizzard needs guiding principles for wotlk classic.

they stated #somechanges but that leaves lots of room for interpretation. now that they are balancing once class, they should balance other classes. that’s all.

2 Likes

And I agree. Balance everything. Not just Paladins, but everything.

That might even mean Warlocks

2 Likes

as someone who has all 10 of 10 classes, i agree.

So did you read the entire post or did you just read the thread name and then start looking for arguments on the wow forums?

Who in their right mind comes to the wow forums to argue :joy: I just come here to provide useful feedback and clown on paladin haters.

2 Likes

that’s sad that you don’t think discourse is important.

i’m not sure what you’re trying to communicate with the first half of the post.

I don’t have to come up for an argument why ret deserved a buff. This dev has clearly laid out the reasoning why ret is receiving a buff.

By no means its meaningful discourse unimportant, but there is no meaningful discourse to be had with someone like you. I don’t just post on these forums to read the opinions of paladin haters as that would take up my entire day at this point.

this is kind of where you are wrong. its not that they can’t change either spec its that they won’t. if you want to kick the benchtribution thats fine. but i think its kind of disappointing to do so. they want to be contributing to the kills too.

1 Like

You’re right. I’m going to start DPsing in raids as Prot.

That’s such a brilliant idea. How didn’t I think of this sooner???

we all smooth brain every once in awhile you just did extra hard. no shame in it.

Why not, that’s what some Rets are telling warriors to do? … literally as we can’t Tank raid bosses so well in Prot but we do great Tank damage damage ;p

Nice to have a niche eh.

Back to topic - If Bliz are looking at Balance they need to do it properly - consistently. That means a proper Ret buff but also nerfs and buffs for other specs too - done by the numbers, not just the squeaky wheel.

mate a 1 off usage ability for pallies overall, does not make up for a 30% dps disparity i’m sorry! Ret was not weak at all at any stage of Wrath!

1 Like

I guess this entire time I’ve spoken to you on the forums I assumed you knew how to play this game because you project yourself as someone who does, but you’re a top parsing blue UH DK who parses green on almost everything with 0 HMs killed.

Holy sh*t I can’t stop laughing :joy: