Class Mount

A Google search turns up no such post and I don’t remember anything of the sort, and there definitely would have been outcry if there had been any word of the mounts getting removed considering how many threads there were about the Mage Tower appearances.

Nobody changed their mind, you’re just spreading misinformation.

5 Likes

There was a post a long time ago, and you are just being rude at this point.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:t4:

Just calling a spade a spade, cupcake. Don’t spread nonsense on the forums and people won’t be mean and call you out for it.

2 Likes

Yea you just showed the type of person you are Jelly, but I’ll still like you.

The post was deleted so what did you accomplish? Showing the entire reason the community is toxic.

1 Like

why are you being so rude?

1 Like

I have a handful of the class mounts, a few I did do after BFA had been up.
Some of it can be a pain, especially without groups, considering some of the class mounts I believe require a dungeon or two, although I think some of the stuff has been removed to make it slightly easier.

I’d be one of those whining if they were removed, because I’m still leveling a warlock, priest, shaman and maybe someday a druid, so my main goal when going through the Legion zones will be the class mount.

Good luck, I am quite fond of the monk class mount, although he talks a bit too much, lol

2 Likes

Completely incorrect.

I’ve been going back and picking them up all throughout BfA because, well, BfA isn’t very good.

And if you think the Monk mount quest line is bad, you should see the Rogue one…

Edit - I see you’re getting dragged and baby sharked Hildr, so I apologise for bringing it up again.

The only “quest” that was discontinued was the mage tower challenge quest. You can still get the class mounts.

LOL “So what I told you was the truth… from a certain point of view”

2 Likes

You’re confusing the class hall mounts with the mage tower appearances, Hildr. Easy mistake to make. :slight_smile:

Being mistaken and lying are not the same thing. One is deliberate, the other is not.

I see what you did there Pockets. Even if the Dwarf didn’t.

1 Like

I turned on trivial quests and got sent to broken shore and unlocked world quests there. I saw an old you tube video, and after the guy got the breaching the tomb achieve, the NPC Yiska at broken shore gave him the “Master Who?” Quest which Sends you to class hall to starts the class mount chain.

I can now see Yiska at broken shore, but she doesn’t have any quests. I see the breaching the tome achieve when logged on my monk, and I assume it’s account wide? since I did it on dh in 2017. I opened a WoW ticket and got a reply to do breaching the tomb on my monk, which I assume he is wrong.

In my quest journal (L), I now see a quest “goddess watching over you” in the order hall section. Got it from khadgar in violet citadel. You have to get the tears of alune from Azshara. I saw one post somewhere that said you had to do the entire valshara storyline all quest to get the tears of alune

I’m not sure if this Godess watch over you quest in Azshara is needed to get the class mount quest, but it’s the only one that is listed under order hall. I got the quest in Violet citadel not my class hall. Does anyone know for sure if I need to do this quest and the entire valshara story to continue? I never went to valshara on my monk.

side observation of I forgot how much I dislike maiev’s quests on broken shore. To be completionist redoing druid on my MG druid. Had order hall stuff on the cael druid but wth…lets do it all again on MG.

Did the collect a champion from your order hall bit. Man this sends you all over the damn place. for a druid anyway. Hyjal, moonglade, broke shore…sigh.

I see Yiska in broken shore but she’s doesn’t have any quests. I see the breaching the tome achievement completed in 2017 (by my dh) when I’m logged on my new monk.

I think you have to complete breaching the tomb on the char you are trying to get the mount on

2 Likes

your new monk has to do this all over.

Every new class has to do it. this achievement will be seen but does not count. the new class has to (re) run all this to earn the new class mount.

I’ve done this achievement 4 times for order hall unlocks and foresee it a few more times lol.

1 Like

Damn, I wasted like 3 hours today trying to figure this out. now I have to redo breaching the tomb? How many hours is that Like 10? Not sure if it’s worth it.

its not to bad if you just chip away at it like a little bit each day

nothing relating to your class campaign is account-wide.

If I redo breaching the tomb on my monk, will I still need to do the entire valshara storyline to get the tears of alune for the goddess watch over you quest?