Class Mount

I’m trying to get the Legion class mount for my Monk, who is now 120. I have flying in legion, and finished the monk campaign. There are no quests in the monk class hall. I read somewhere you need to unlock broken shore.

Khadgar is sitting in violet citadel with no quests. He’s not at Krasus landing. I flew to broken shore and no quests there. Are there any other requirements I’m missing? I’ve rebooted my pc nothing gets me a quest.

Assuming I am remembering correctly, you go to the broken shore and get the quest there assuming you have done everything in your orderhall (got all the followers, did all the quests, etc)

3 Likes

I thought I had finished it all on my monk do you have the achievement Breaching the Tomb? It will only pop then, I was missing a step.

2 Likes

Yes, I finished Breaching the Tomb on 6/6/17. Double checked no quests at broken shore, flew there again.

And you went to MoP Morning breeze village? It doesn’t pop in Dal

If you have Breaching the Tomb, you ought to have a quest at your order hall. I’d triple-check, and look at the guide to see which npc give what quests.

The guide says the class mount quest starts with "Master Who? in the class hall, but first you have to get a quest from Yiska in the broken shore. She is not there. Im so frustrated the coolest mount and i cant get it. I’ve never had a cat mount and always wanted one too.

check one of the completed quest trackers, or give us a name/realm so someone can check your quest progress.

…otherwise, everyone is just making random guesses.

Anacriss-Illidan

Looking for monk mount on this character.

Do you have the quest Master Who?

BTW Quests is your best friend for this.

1 Like

No. I think the guide says you get it from Yiska on broken shore, but shes not there. No quests there.

If you click Monk on the left hand side, it literally breaks down all the quests. I’m sorry I thought I remembered more but it’s been over a year since I did it.

edit: I remember it being a PIA though, it was a lot of running around compared to others.

The WoW quest completion tool doesnt have class hall quests. I ran all over my class hall there are no quests.

Far as I know you can no longer get the class hall mounts. Blizz said there was a cut off at the end of Legion which is why many including myself raced to complete the quests and got the Class Hall Mount by the skin of our teethe.

I’d try a ticket personally, there could be a programming error. You have completed your class hall quests right? Oh man comments are awesome, is there a quest showing for you at the mage tower area? There’s a transporter to reach her.

No quests at mage tower area, sigh.

Yeah honestly just ticket it, I’d be beyond frustrated too.

This isnt true at all. Why just make stuff up?

11 Likes