Class Mount

just up to the part where you get the Tear of elune, which is you help the 3 other archdruids , see ysera get offed and then do the tyrande part to save the elune temple

You need to do breaching on your mini as well. Everything is character specific for the class mount. I can’t remember the steps but I had to repeat everything on my shaman that I made during bfa to get the mount.

Figuring out class hall mount quest in legion after the fact is like trying to solve a 25000 piece puzzle in the dark

1 Like

“worst” part is army rep. grind the wq’s. A “surprise” requirement some didn’t see coming I am sure lol…

But I tend to see army rep tokens on the table alot

there is an annoying table quest that comes up. 1 day time gate iirc.

there is a need to do 1 invasion, that takes as long as you need to get in one. I’ve had some nights getting peeps to fire this up takes forever.

They really need to open this up to see you are 120 and high ilevel to solo it. You can solo mythic dungeons at this point…the end invasion scenario is no mythic dungeon lol.

And this why I don’t abandon quests; I do my best to binge everything I can for a task; and complete all the quests I can. After doing all that (basically throwing everything at a wall to see what sticks) I usually end up getting the reward.

Lastly, download All the things addon, and turn on only the quest tracking function and restrict it to your faction and class only. You can then parse through the outdoor zone section and see what remaining quests you have yet to do.

/facepalm

i feel ashamed that i didn’t think of ATT a first option.

this should do the trick… it will list all the incomplete quests leading up to the mount.

For the class mounts, you have to do the entire class hall everything, and the entire Broken Shore storyline everything, each time, for each class. It is all character-specific, aye.

spam nethershards to buy vendor items to flip for gold. Its not great gold but…it makes you some gold while doing this lol.

After…you do the Khadgar quest to turn in 2500 of these ofc. This can be a time eater so yeah…save up 2500 ASAP to make khadgar happier faster.

If i remember right once its unlocked it is unlocked. Just go there and do the quests.