Clasp of unity not available to alts although main already completed campaign?

It doesn’t bypass anything besides literally one run of torghast… You would still have to buy the full 291 token…

A 262 lego is 5,150 soul ash, 1,650 cinders + a base item. By completing the quest you are skipping those items. It’s a free 265 lego.

If you want a 291 then you have to make it just like we have been from the start.

So go do it…

Except it’s not cause you can’t upgrade it.
Why are you so tilted. I’m not disagreeing with anything you’re saying.

I’M JUST SAYING YOU CAN’T UPGRADE IT AND THERE’S NO REASON FOR THAT…

I read it, I was prepared with my 6 alts and it is an absoltuely SLOG, with the amount of latency in Zereth Mortis right now simple combat is a struggle… turning in a quest takes 15 seconds… doing it multiple times is something I expected. Each time taking 2-3 times longer than it should is not.

You still have to put the ash and cinders in, the 265 doesn’t replace that

Who cares. If it’s something intended to be account wide then it should just be account wide. Let me buy the belt from the vendor for all I care. All the simps come out “you’ll live it’s only 4 quests”. Hard eyeroll. Completely missing the point.

3 Likes

we knew this all along

use it until you have the rep to craft a max rank one. unless you’re pushing cutting edge content, a 265 for a few weeks is literally fine.

the amount of suprised pikachu angry faces today is hilarious.

3 Likes

I enjoy M+ and Raiding, and that’s about all I have time to do… I am almost Revered with The Enlightened… but, it is not enjoyable gameplay to me to just run around one zone tagging rares and clicking chests… Also, why are the covenant Legendaries they introduced in 9.1 now worthless…. They should be able to be used instead of the belt or new Unity memory if you are someone that doesn’t change covenants… Or they should have made the belt upgradable

Agreed. Let me pay 5000 even I’d gladly do that rather than 50k for a base piece

That’s a very inefficient way to do it, I hit revered 2 weeks ago and didn’t bother with that. Just do the world quests.

That’s how it used to work, but there was a massive cacophony of complaints a couple months ago from players saying buying it off the vendor was too hard, so Blizzard handed out freebie belts instead.

The Memory is account-wide.

I don’t think people are surprised, I think it’s just a lot of “I’m going to be angry at whatever I can find just to be angry.”

Just look at all of the “the Memory is account-wide and that’s not alt-friendly” posts.

Of course I do the World Quests, did not think I needed to say that…. You apparently didn’t understand what I was saying… If there was a way to get rep through the raid( which would make since, you are literally taking out the big bads of ZM) and maybe a lil rep for M+… All people would be happy

You do not need ash and cinders to complete the quest to get your free belt. You need nothing other than some time to quest. That’s what I’m saying.

The raid does give rep.

Repeating that “the memory is account wide” completely misses the point. You’ll get there eventually. Just keep trying.

I… well you know…

no. nevermind.

2 Likes

This sums up GD, right here…

Look up the enlightened reputation and sources of that rep.

1 Like

Oh, yeah, you get the 250 for a Jailer kill and the 1000 from the quest, what about everything else you kill in the raid? The trash in Sepulcher is harder than anything in ZM lol

The trash does give rep.

It’s not farmable rep… You all don’t understand some people only have the time to hop in a raid or a few M+ a week, not run around a zone tagging rares