Clasp of unity not available to alts although main already completed campaign?

Is this a bug or intentional?

1 Like

The memory is account wide, but the belt requires that each character completes the campaign. So you can craft a second legendary with the unity memory on alts immediately after obtaining it on your main, or complete the campaign for the belt on each.

15 Likes

Just posted this as well this is not alt friendly honestly it is ridiculous for a belt that cannot even be upgraded it needs to change.

6 Likes

It’s a campaign that isn’t even locked behind a weekly gate. It’s not difficult or long to do.

Did no one actually read the information that’s been out for months about this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

20 Likes

The belt should be account wide. Why are they making players do the campaign more than once

11 Likes

Once you purchase and learn the memory from the vendor on your main you can craft the lego on your alts. If you want the free belt you gotta do the campaign on the alt.

7 Likes

You’ve had to run campaigns over again on alts all the time. It’s what… 4 lousy chapters? You’ll survive.

4 Likes

Every single article and source has been exclaiming that both the recipe AND the belt item would be unlocked account wide after your first character finishes the campaign.

7 Likes

Wrong. Very wrong.

7 Likes

I know I’ll survive. It’s just not fun to do campaign on alts

4 Likes

" The ability to use a Unity Legendary in addition to another Legendary is unlocked by finishing Chapter 7 of the Zereth Mortis campaign. This is an account-wide unlock.

Both the Unity waists and Memory of Unity for each Class are sold by Vilo, the Enlightened Quartermaster."

3 Likes

Yes. The MEMORY is an account wide unlock. Literally nowhere does it say the belt is account wide.

3 Likes

It literally says for both.

2 Likes

How can I make this any clearer?

3 Likes

No it absolutely doesn’t. The MEMORY is account wide, as all generic legendary memories have been. The belt was NEVER account wide. We’ve been telling people this for months.

6 Likes

“Both the Unity waists and Memory of Unity for each Class are sold by Vilo, the Enlightened Quartermaster.”

What part of the word BOTH do you not understand?

We were lied to.

3 Likes

yeah i think this may be a bug

Holy poop some people…

Its like a couple hours of questing. How many alts are you attempting to keep current? If you are a bleeding edge raider you’ll be making the 291s with the regular memory anyways. Its a free leggo as a quest reward and has been stated as such for a long time.

1 Like

I thought this was acct wide? Im not running every alt to revered, thats ridiculous at the end of the expansion. Belt is better then nothing but still ridiculous

2 Likes

That says they’re both SOLD BY a vendor. Nowhere in that statement does it say they’re both account wide.

You weren’t lied to. You didn’t get the information and you were wrong. We’ve known for months that the MEMORY is account wide. NOT the belt.

ALL of the ZM unlocks are character specific. They have been for five months.

6 Likes