Clasp of unity not available to alts although main already completed campaign?

Shouldn’t have to get the rep mate. Should be unlocked once you complete campaign. Where’s the “alt friendly” in a 3-4 week grind?

The rep on one toon for the memory opens it for alts and it can go on any item and be upgraded .

THe belt is per toon and can not be upgraded .

So tell me where is the alt unfriendlyness.

2 Likes

Nah. I spent 12 hours doing the campaign. I dont want to have to jump through hoops and suck blizz off just to be able to play my 3 toons I’ve had for 12 years and have a deep attachment to just to be “decent” at this game.

1 Like

Normal people hear alt and picture an alternate character to your main.

These people hear alt and picture Call of Duty pre-set loadout mains. They think that alts should be at the exact same level as their primary character with absolutely no additional work put into them.

2 Likes

You must be really, really terrible at this game, then lol

Did you get lost on the way to every single quest?

1 Like

No. I dont. My ALTS are alts for a reason. I just have 3 toons I ALWAYS keep up to date. I busted 60 keys this week across the 3 of them just so I can have them all 260+.

Yes, I do actually. I am HORRIBLE at questing.

Well, frankly that’s a skill issue

3 Likes

I can do mythic raid just fine. Questing? Nope. I suck at it. I love also how you have gotten me forum banned 4 times. Lmao

You’re welcome?

1 Like

i blasted through chapters 4 through 7 as fast as i could no bathroom no distractions. Total time 2 hours 13 mins. i have 8 Alts so that will be almost 20 hours of my life to get them all belts joy.

2 Likes

Yep. Its ridiculous. But according to 80% of these forum trolls rep grinds/timegating is ok. :slight_smile:

I got Revered 2 weeks ago, not much of a time gate.

Some people not being revered because they haven’t been playing the game isn’t a “time gate”, it’s just them not playing the game.

3 Likes

Alot of the player base has jobs and personal lives. they dont have the countless hours to grind rep in the new zone nor care to go for the memory and only want the non upgradeable belt. If you ground it out thats on you but the majority of players are very upset already lost 2 playing buddies today becuase of this nonsense change.

1 Like

It was 15 minutes a day.

You can’t even “grind” rep in ZM. Even if you try and farm rares (which isn’t time-efficient at all) there’s a daily cap.

BTW, everyone who plays wow has a personal life.

1 Like

lol i cant log on every day most times only a few times a week like i said i have a life.

Then you’d still have Revered. I got it TWO WEEKS AGO, you could log in 3 times a week and still be Revered by now.

1 Like

@everyone

You need to complete the campaign on your alt to unlock the memory of unity on that character.

I just did it and crafted both my main and my alt 291 leggo (unity).

Main buys memory of unity from vendor, alt does the campaign ( do not have to learn the memory) then you can craft your 291 unity (alt doesnt have to be revered).

/giggle

4 Likes

What is your rep at . Get it to revered on the main toon and you can get the memory and use it on any alt you have and unlike the belt the memory item can be upgraded .