Chronicles Part 4

Today, I swiftly sprang from my slumber into the streets of Boralus. I ran down to the boat to get my report on what my troops had done in Ashenvale in the reclamation process. It was all good news. They brought me back some gold and this red stone which I threw on my head and it bled on me.

I ran into a portal to Stromgarde because I need token for a nice ring that will let me teleport back to Boralus whenever I want to. So I stumbled through the portal and promptly flew over to kill this giant fire elemental. After I crushed her, I then killed some invisible robots and meadow pirates. They managed to get me down to 100% hp which was very bad. So I ended them. I returned back to Boralus and to my dismay, I only had 238/300 tokens.

Then, I heard news from one of the soldiers that today was the big day; we were gonna raid Dazar’alor. So, I ran through, healing everybody as much as I could. I threw mushrooms and leaves at people while running around and healing myself because running around is refreshing. Eventually, we came to the final room, the room that contained King Rastakhan. We defeated his guards and Genn appeared out of nowhere and started talking with Rastakhan. Rastakhan was super rood and Genn had to leave.

Then, we fought. Eiry, the thick dwarven lass, charged into battle and smacked him with her shield, Febrith rolled around like the beautiful monk she is, Ellenstelle sort of sat there but she did give us some nice glowing rock candy, Eze summoned hordes of zombuls to attack, though I’m not sure how well they did against Bwonsamdi. Steampunk, who had grabbed a ton of gold from Opulence the giant gold tornado, shot some arrows at King Rastakhan but they bounced off. Dedaru was smacking Bwonsamdi and fought valiantly but in the end Bwonsamdi snapped and she crumbled away while Lucifuge was massaging Dedaru to help her die less painfully.

Finally, we brought the King to his knees, and he said something about his daughter and curses and Bwonsamdi just sat there and laughed. Then Rastakhan expired and we stole all of his clothing. I returned back to Boralus and this nice man dumped 2,000 artifact points on my head, which was nice. Then I ran over to Anduin and he said something but I was so tired that I fell asleep.

The end.

8 Likes

I loved your story. Thank you so much for including me.

2 Likes

No problem. After all, you did give your constent :wink:

1 Like

the zombies vs zombuls fight were rather uneventful. all they did was swarm bwonsmdi and clawed at him some time then they just died. i was hoping for some cutscene

2 Likes

I know right. A cutscene would have given it the justice it deserved!

1 Like

Part 4 already? Hmm time to catch up. is it time to release my volume 1 book series come this afternoon/evening? :thinking:

1 Like

druids in a nutshell.

3 Likes

It is already 11 for me. No more tonight lol. Maybe 2 tomorrow.

Don’t worry, I’m sure you will do well.

Ooh I love nutshells! Once, I even grew an entire forest just so I could eat nuts for 23.9 hours in a row!

1 Like

Oh, I see that my legendary massage skills proceed me. Alas, if only I had time to give King Rastakhan a sensual tentacle tingling, we could have avoided all this bloodshed and dismay. I shall en devour to continue to do my best, love.

/tentacleflip

1 Like

Maybe next time we kill Rastakhan ^.^

1 Like

Oh noes am dead!

1 Like

Don’t worry. After it was all over I rebirthed you and you got to take Rastakhan’s hat!

I am going to have to work on my arrow’s armor penetration I think, that was miserable! gleefully plays with all my gold! haheheheheh

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

This may sound narcissistic but I actually really like looking back at my stories and seeing everything I did :slight_smile:

1 Like

i exited your #8 thinking it was still in gd and saw all the other threads got moved here too wat

and that sentence makes you so relatable

1 Like

I moved them. Might make it easier in the future

Aw ty!

ohh gotchu

:stuck_out_tongue: