Chronicles 4 Spoiler Thread

What does that have to do with ironic comment of yours about being an idiot and still giving blizz money after 10 yrs?

2 Likes

If it wasn’t for RP I had quit the game by now. I have no clue why I keep giivng Blizzard the benefit of doubt when they make it clear only night elves and humans matter.

2 Likes

I know the feeling all too well friend. Dragonflight was fun for me personally. I actually enjoyed this expansion. The majority of it anyway :dracthyr_nod:

It’s not the whole timeline it says the Welcome to Zuldazar part of the Horde campaign comes after the Horde secure a foothold in Tiragarde Sound. It puts the Stormwond Stockade breakout after the Horde secures Tol’Dagor.

It really doesn’t make sense. Blizzard has to explain why they made that choice because it gaslights the Horde player. The War campaign quest even says, “Now we have secured the Zandalari, we need to move on securing footholds in Kul Tiras.” This whole Chronicle Vol. 4 retcon tries to suggest the Horde provoked Jaina and the Alliance didn’t just randomly kidnap the Zandalari princess.

9 Likes

It doesn’t make sense because where would the horde be staging their war from before setting up base in Zandalar? If the Zandalari found out, there would have been panic and possibly them kicking the horde out before we even meet Rakhastan or freeing Talanji.

It’s just bizarre, the entire series of events are completely backwards or make zero logical sense

10 Likes

Portergauge is right. Blizzard has to explain why they did that. It’s not what the game reflects.

17 Likes

Absolutely baffling decisions. It feels as if they had someone just play through BFA in whatever order they felt like doing the content, as whatever character, and that is what became the new canon.

“Did this as my human paladin, so… It was the Alliance who kill G’huun now.”
“Okay, time to start the Horde stuff now that I’m done this Alliance questline! Guess Talanji was captured after, now.”
“Oh, I forgot to do that questline. Guess it was the Horde champion who freed Xal’atath and accepted N’zoth’s gift.”

• There’s a whole questline leading up to the raid in Nazmir, for the Horde.
  • G’huun was said to be able to regenerate itself if not for Vol’jin’s spirit-blessed glaive being stabbed into its body.
  • There’s even an in-game cutscene featuring Talanji announcing G’huun’s defeat at the hands of Horde champions.

I will thoroughly ignore these absolutely harebrained changes.

21 Likes

Nu-Blizzard utterly hates the Horde.

5 Likes

The Horde being the one to defeat N’Zoth and claim Xal’atath was always there in game tho. The Alliance got there too late in thier playthrough there was only a item to click to view the N’Zoth and Xal’atath cutscene. So that being canon is not a surprise, they had to get the dagger to Sylvanas so she could make a deal with Azshara.

What I think the takeaway from that was our choice to accept or reject the gift of N’Zoth is moot we all (Horde and Alliance) got the “curse” of N’Zoth. (Which still has lead no where)

It wouldn’t be a Chronicles release without at least one instance of truly idiotic raid clear distribution. Don’t forget the last one assigned TK to the Horde and SWP to the Alliance.

5 Likes

So now genn could know what sylvanas planed, because the order of the questline in question is turned around and aszuna was indeed the first questing area for alliance/horde.

second: They again made it very clear that garrosh started the conflict in cata.

third: with the new book timeline of bfa, bfa will make no sense anymore…

Can anyone confirm that they canonized an order for Legion?
Is Zahir making this up because they made a dumb order for BFA?

2 Likes

From the spoilers, it seems that BfA is the only expansion with an official quest zone order. None of the others have one from what I can tell

https://x.com/Portergauge/status/1813106928970834197

Porter reported about that, i´m not you, dread…you are making things up

So, It seems i missed some stuff, they changed the whole order of BFA events? Damn this feels weird. Uldir was alliance?

I’m not Dread Zahir.

And Porters post doesn’t really prove any sort of legion questing order. All it is is a map of the broken Isles. The same exact map you can see ingame infact

2 Likes

Say it loud and clear. Blizzard hates the Horde. It needs to be called out otherwise it will never change. Metzen is a male human paladin by heart.

2 Likes

Do we have the canon wielders of the artifact weapons and Heart of azeroth?

I don’t think so yet.

he posted the map and stated it very clearly…maybe he didn´t post the right sentence to
prove his statement, but i strongly doubt he´s wrong in the statement.