Chronicles 4 Spoiler Thread

Shocker. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Also, did you know that Rastakhan pledged the Golden Fleet to the Horde right after G’Huun died?

So therefore Lady Proudmoore did nothing wrong and her attack on Dazar’alor was justified, as Rastakhan had previously pledged the Golden Fleet to the Horde, thus making Dazar’alor (base of the Golden Fleet) a mIlItArY tArGeT.

That meme was already dead when Cataclysm was still new, now get out generic human male.

… should i call the human Verde2 or EreBlue?

10 Likes

You can start calling Jaina “good girl” as Chronicles IV confirms that she literally didn’t do anything wrong. Oh, and prepare to take quests from her too. :smile:

Zerde 2.0. Since both are equally ridiculous with their statements

10 Likes

What if the book was written from the Titans’ perspective, and the Titans are a bunch of liars?

3 Likes

She’s not a dog, Verde2

8 Likes

That doesn’t make any sense. The first event of the campaign is freeing Zul and Talanji from Stormwind. It’s what inspired the Alliance to reach out to Kul’Tiras in the first place.

What… Horde should have gotten the G’huun kill.

Huh…

I thought it would be Zuldazar - Nazmir - Vol’dun

That doesn’t prevent Horde heroes from being involved. After all Brann led the Ulduar efforts.

5 Likes

He apparently thinks she’s a dog. Which…isn’t surprising for some reason.

Though with Chronicle 4 confirming some really bizarre stuff and retconning things that didn’t need retconning to favor the alliance, I get why people are legitimately worried TWW and forward are just going to be Alliance and friends, but we’ll throw the horde a small bone here and there sort of storytelling.

7 Likes

Amazing.

BfA was disliked but fairly clear in its details, gets needlessly retcon’d into being more confusing. SL, disliked on all levels, is adhered to with barely any attempts to course correct it after the fact.

Someone was salty that no one like the lands of the dead xD

12 Likes

Did they attempt to tell the wider story of the 4th war at all? Like, do they touch on all the other fighting and maneuvering in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms? Give us any sort of idea to what actually brings the Alliance to call up farmers and actually be as depleted as Anduin says they are?

10 Likes

Bfa ruined the lore beyond repair these retcons just confirmed it.

2 Likes

https://x.com/Portergauge/status/1813082880580722885

Could someone explain to me how the writing confirms what this tweet says? I’m at a loss.

It doesn’t. There has to be other text to explain it happening in that way.

He doesn’t mention Mogu’shan Vault anywhere else in his tweet thread.

He says that this confirms Mogu’Shan Vaults is no longer the first raid, but the writing simply says the Thunder King’s body was recovered by that time. We already knew that, though. I want to know if I’m missing something here.

2 Likes

IF it wasn’t obvious so far the Horde exists for the alliance to beat up when we need a replacement villain for a faction war expansion. Outside of that the Horde doesn’t exist and Blizzard will always bend the plot so the humans and all their friends will feature in the main saga again.

With any luck more of us will get the stupid book and we can finally figure it out. I have half a mind to wait for our mall opening tom and check to see if its available.

I’m scratching my head on this too. How does this mean they split Siege of Orgrimmar? The first tweet has writing which says that Jaina appeared right after the Sha of Pride died.

https://x.com/Portergauge/status/1813086676102881523

https://x.com/Portergauge/status/1813087542964855192

In the second tweet, apparently he’s saying that Siege was split, due to the fact the first page says “The Barrens was secure. But didn’t that happen in 5.2?”

What else am I missing?

At this point, I’m just waiting till I get my own copy so that I can have the proper context. I suggest you do the same.

4 Likes