Chronicles 4 Spoiler Thread

Rest assured that Stormwind will back the claim of Calia and her child, whenever they decide to press for it.

The glory and sanctity of Lordaeron, the great bastion of the Holy Light and former capital of the Alliance, will be restored and cleansed from filth and darkness.

Yes the draenei do not bare responsibility any more then you blame someone running from a murderer. Especially considering said murder was going to kill everyone else in the first place.

No court(or sane person) would/should blame someone for running and any blame would be directed at the killer.

Ok
/10 char

One small thing I noticed in Portergauge’s Twitter thread was that they finally hard-canonized the forsakens’ emissaries dying to the alliance, specifically saying “Anduin’s father’s soldiers executed them” instead of being annoyingly wishy-washy about them merely disappearing.

12 Likes

and people still don’t think Blizzard is clearly alliance baised. The Uldir thing is the worst retcon ever. So I did the quest for nothing.

2 Likes

Calia is not happening mate sorry.

I’m not your “mate”.

Although lol with that G’huun credit retcon, my old joke of “BFA would be a better expansion if you retconned out the horde’s existence” is even more applicable now.

9 Likes

I always wondered why the Alliance would even fight G’huun, but apparently they did.

3 Likes

and Stormwind has no right to install new leaders for other nations.

Which makes zero sense because G’huun was solely a Zandalari problem throughout the entire questing in Zandalar

The alliance had no reason to care what G’huun did to Zandalar as a whole

15 Likes

i honestly don’t remember if it was here or elsewhere with a friend that i made this crack, but if it’s a repeat i’ll just ask y’all to bear with me: when i heard what all would be contained in chron. iv, i remember thinking that they might’ve intended it as, like, some weird way to paper over how much old lore a new player just wouldn’t really experience by playing the game, since they’re kinda playing catch-up. i didn’t imagine they’d rewrite some of the foundational stuff from really recently, though. the bfa timeline getting knackered is kinda nutty

1 Like

Chronicles IV confirms that the Alliance helped defeat G’Huun.

Chronicles IV also confirms that it was the Horde that got Xal’atath and gave it to Sylvanas.

Furthermore, Chronicles IV confirms that Rastakhan gave his fleet to the Horde BEFORE the Battle of Dazar’alor, which makes Lady Proudmoore’s attack all the more justified and righteous.

Added to what we already knew, Chronicles IV confirms that the Horde caused more damage than good in BfA.

1 Like

Dude are you a living bait automaton? Is all you can do posting comments to draw in Horde posters who you know will react every time you dab on the other faction?

Erevien you’ve been doing the same thing for years.

7 Likes

Ah, I finally found the scan.

h ttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/GSl8oCObIAE0Lp4?format=png&name=4096x4096

Brann Bronzebeard of Ironforge was the leader of the expedition that raided Uldir and defeated the artificial Old God.

The Zandalari owe Brann their lives.

I never attack people on a personal level. I always target the lore only.

1 Like

I’ve been telling people that this is an Alliance only game written strictly and only for the Alliance for years.

11 Likes

0 mentions of Mu’sha, 0 mentions of Ahn’she, 40 mentions of Elune.

Night Elf chads, we keep winning.

Tauren fans… better luck next time. (if there will ever be one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

1 Like

Same as me but nobody listens.

1 Like