Where'd all the Dungeons go?

So, looking for a break from grinding elementals for hours on end, I decided to hop one of my level 50 alts into Chromie Time and do a dungeon or two. But for some reason, most dungeons don’t seem to be available to them, either through the random dungeon queue, or via selecting specific dungeons. This affects almost every expansion’s worth of dungeons; Legion, BFA, and Shadowlands seem to be the only ones unaffected. All other expansions have vast swaths of dungeons that just seems to have up and vanished from the dungeon finder on my level 50 characters.

3 Likes

Some guy made a world record leveling video that didn’t
involve dungeons, so nobodies using them anymore.

This is still a problem, by the way. And as an extra, highest level character I have that’s below 50 is 43, and doesn’t appear to suffer this strange lack of dungeons. I’m thinking I should try to level her up some, and see at what level specifically they all vanish.

EDIT: They disappear at level 51. Ignore my UI and look at the dungeon finder UI.

the only dungeons to show up for me are BFA (/yawn)…
id prefer to do the Shadowlands dungeons instead…

regardless of what one person, with nothing better to do, can level without dungeon runs… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Only BfA dungeons here too at level 60. And the reward is Azerite. LOL

Edit: At level 61, 1 dungeon opened up for me: Ruby Life Pools

Specifically, the issue I’m posting about only affects characters between levels 51 and 59, and only when in Chromie Time for WoD or earlier.

If you want Shadowlands dungeon queue, hit up Chromie Time. BFA is still the default up to level 60 otherwise.

On my newest lvl20 alt, the random dungeon finder only shows BfA and DF dungeons. I can’t even specify any of the older ones, like Deadmines or Stockades. I tried doing a random BfA anyway, and it was lvl60 tuned. The loot drops are lvl60 as well. I guess we can’t level through dungeons anymore.

Edit, solved: have to go to Chromie and select another timeline, then the old dungeons show.

I was really concerned because almost every dungeon disappeared from the queues. It’s clear now that this is a bug… a bug that has gone untouched for 2 months. This is ridiculous. :frowning:

For those who don’t understand, at level 51 over 57% of dungeons are removed from your random queues. Here’s the full list:

• Blackrock Depths (2x dungeons)
  • Deadmines
  • Dire Maul (3x dungeons)
  • Lower Blackrock Spire
  • Ragefire Chasm
  • Razorfen Downs
  • Scholomance
  • Shadowfang Keep
  • Stratholme (x2 dungeons)
  • The Temple of Atal’hakkar
  • Uldaman
  • Wailing Caverns
  • Zul’Farrak
  • The Shattered Halls
  • The Steamvault
  • Mana Tombs
  • Auchenai Crypts
  • Sethekk Halls
  • Shadow Labyrinth
  • Old Hillsbrad Foothills
  • The Black Morass
  • The Mechanar
  • The Botanica
  • The Arcatraz
  • Azjol-Nerub
  • Ahn’kahet: The Old Kingdom
  • Drak’Tharon Keep
  • Gundrak
  • The Oculus
  • Utgarde Pinnacle
  • The Violet Hold
  • Halls of Stone
  • Halls of Lightning
  • The Culling of Stratholme
  • Blackrock Caverns
  • Grim Batol
  • Halls of Origination
  • Lost City of the Tol’vir
  • The Stonecore
  • The Vortex Pinnacle
  • Throne of the Tides
  • Gate of the Setting Sun
  • Mogu’shan Palace
  • Shadow-Pan Monestary
  • Siege of Niuzao Temple
  • Stormstout Brewery
  • Iron Docks
  • Auchindoun
  • Grimrail Depot
  • Skyreach
  • The Everbloom
  • Upper Blackrock Spire

I wonder how many months it will take before Blizzard fixes this bug?

1 Like

Bug still hasn´t been fixed, had to block experience at 49 on characters to be able run my favorite dungeons.

Bumping this thread too, this needs to be fixed.

Make all Chromie Time dungeons 10-60, there is no point to the arbitray restriction on earlier expansions, when Legion, BFA, and SL dungeons are all 10-60.

1 Like