Chromaggus Alliance Reconnections

Name was Alantie (NE hunter) and I was in Frogs and Flowers

Taishar#1825

Hm. I recognize these names! Symbiotic was so long ago…

2 Likes

Where is Neferi, Plinx and Sprig. Frogs and Flowers and Immune were pretty much the only 2 guilds that didnt afk out of WSG when I was in guild premades.

Imagine having played WOW Classic 15 years ago and somehow thinking, in the year of our lord 2019, that Horde was the better faction. Literally insane. I don’t think a Shaman ever killed me in the entirety of max level WOW Classic. Paladins are better in every single way in PVE and PVP. If you are seriously considering rolling Horde, then I hope to see you again in the future on the correct side (Alliance) after you are fully broken down and defeated once again. Just like at the end of original WOW Classic, when Shantino rerolled Horde to Alliance to join us, rather than the other way around. Something has changed in 15 years, but it certainly isn’t the facts.

3 Likes

Brutal. Savage. Rekt. Absolutely taken down.

1 Like

I remember your name Talath!

Male Gnome mage named Fizzlebottom - Symbiotic/Catalyst.

Names I remember: Tavi, Lunchbeast, Rixi, Lore, Kiz, Ayr, Sunra (was in Guffaw with me back on Stormscale as well) and there was a Human Female main tank whose name is on the tip of my tongue but I can’t recall…

Edit: Just remembered another one: Male human Paladin named Feminist. He was from New Zealand.

Edit 2: The tanks name was “Totally”! Also found an old screenshot from Naxx and a few more names: Stormlord, Morphology, Viscerus, Bryanrox, Sephirock, Toxin, Nizmo, Dahlina, Bumwitagun

Symbiotic broke up shortly after Rixi (GM of guild) + Shauntino/Shantino (both the guilds top dpsers) got poached by Death and Taxes. Me… Shauntino returned after a few weeks (D&T was boring and I didn’t know ne1 besides Rixi so I left) to PvP and collect R1/gladiator titles and never raided once after arenas came out. Rixi stayed in DnT. Symbiotic died just a couple months after we left.

Character: Eldemer, Dwarf Priest
Guild: Deadly Intentions, Invictus, C A K E, Aftermath, Misery (stopped around BT in TBC)

What’s up Moosemuffin and WOLFDREAMER! I was definitely hoping to find you here =) Took a long break from WoW, but went back during the private server renaissance (Nostalrius, then Anathema etc.) and am incredibly excited for Classic. Currently an officer in [Titans of War], looking to be a top guild in classic. Hit me up anytime. Eldemer#1650

Super cool seeing names like Shantino, Lunchbeast, Telly, and others. Hope I see some old school memers from back in the day like Gearslol, Mathblasta, and a few others. Anyone else remember Hexagon, or seen him?

Oh, anyone looking for a GOOD laugh, type in angrypopsicles ytmnd. (I won’t provide a direct link because its DEFINITELY NSFW. Also, turn your sound down, lol).

UPDATE: [Titans of War] is going Stalaag. Well-established guild with an excellent record on pservers such as Nostalrius, Anathema and Lightbringer. Hope to see some Chromag legends around!

1 Like

Good to see you’re still around. Hit me up anytime. Eldemer#1650

Well said, Telly. My reasoning to roll horde is rather to experience the game from another perspective. Depending on how long Classic lasts and how much time I spend on the game, I will undoubtedly roll alliance on a server as well. Add me on discord “DrMustang#9469” I found some old screenshots with you in it back in the day. It would appear we did many a 5-mans together.

Feel free to hit me up, man. My Bnet is on my original post here. I’d love to talk to you again.

Character: Sharilar
Class: Warlock
Guild: Origin

Formed the guild Origin on Chromaggus a year or so before BC. We eventually merged with Undaunted to become Insurrection then moved to Burning Legion for Wrath and became Series.

I still keep in touch with Anxel and am looking for anyone else who may still be around from those days. I am starting up on Aitesh under the name Sharilar (mage), Andronemede (paladin) and Ysidra (warrior).

1 Like

What an absolute legend. Is Diver coming back with you?

I’ll add you when I get out of work today! I meant to yesterday, but was preoccupied with the name reservations.

1 Like

Yes he’s gonna be Gnome Mage, I’m gonna be Dwarf Priest, as it was written, as it was told. Herod Alliance.

1 Like

What a blessing to the Alliance you both will be.

1 Like

WOLF

We got any other Misery people here?

I played mostly in WoTLK as a boomkin and combat rogue.

Anyone from Bluefrex still around?

Awww, we’re going Herod. Oh well. I’ll have to roll something on your server for old times sake.

Yo, hit me up if you want to join my guild on Herod. Jeff P. joining us as well. Real good guild. Should be a great time.

Discord tag is Eldemer#9120. Hope to talk to you soon.