Chromaggus Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Chromaggus (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Hey all.

I just came back for BFA after about 11 years off. I used to play this character on Chromaggus with the guild Symbiotic (originally Offense on Ysondre), and would like to find some of my old friends if they’re out there.

1 Like

Original Name: Galin
Class: Balance Druid
Guild: The Origin
Stopped playing around 2006

Original Name: Nozi
Class: Warrior
Guild: Immune/TSK

Dangerousdan, Halin, Kalin, Shauntino, Shattuck, DEL/Eugene, Xtap, where y’all at?

Edit: also anyone from Nerve around? Separation, looking at you here.

Metella, Human Priest
Guilds: Invictus, The Sovereign Knights
Quit 6 months into TBC

Hey yall,

Name: Ariarlande
Race: Human
Class: Warlock

I used to play on this sever about halfway through classic. I have played off and on since then but have bounced servers a few times. I was about 13 when i first started and i was a absolute noob( still am). Im sorry to anyone that grouped up with me to run a dungeon.

Name: Stine
Race/Class: Human / Rogue
Guild: The Insurrection / Undaunted

Would also love to reconnect with a decent amount of people from that time:

Sanara (NE Hunter)
Raa (Dwarf Hunter)
Scalfier (Gnome Warlock)
Corvinus (NE Druid)
Woady (Gnome Mage)

2 Likes

Oh the nostalgia of seeing these familiar guild names.

My main was:
Agny
Warlock
I was really young at the time, though I recall befriending a few from TSK, Invictus and Symbiotic. A few friends from an old guild ran with Symbiotic, and got me in to a handful of raids with them. Would be cool to roll with some old buddies again!

Trying to figure out if chromaggus was my vanilla Server because it seems right and the guild names sound familiar.

Any of you remember rixi, lawnmower, lunchbeast, dig, etc?

2 Likes

Lunchbeast sounds like a familiar…think I recall there being a dwarf hunter either lunchbeast or lunchbox

• Silica, Night Elf, Rogue.
  • Frogs and Flowers / Rounders / The Sovereign Knights / Symbiotic
  • Alliance: Axle, Shrink, Migraine, Sprig, Nitch, Sleepover, Galian, Dym, Elaila.
    Horde: Bawnkers.

Anyone else I’ve missed that remembers me I’d also love to get back in touch with you. Looking forward to Classic!

Bnet ID SinnerG#1305

1 Like

It seems like you definitely played on Chromaggus.

Yeah, i just checked another site and saw guild names of archaic and deserter/dominus so its all coming back to me. I didn’t play all that much until the end of vanilla but i had several friends in deserter/dominus/catalyst (they had a lot of guild shakeups).

Same Nozi from TSK who used to play Shaman in TBC?

Warlord Zataki, undead rogue.

Brent#11624

4 Likes

Hey all,

I am posting with the character that was my very first. I am hoping to connect with the player who's main (iirc) was Treborlock. I have already talked to the other player who lived with him back then, and he is not returning to the game. Everyone else that I knew well in-game was from later, after I was Raid ready & most likely after 2006, on a new server.

Thanks in Advance,
-Iso

Hey, i think i was in The Insurrection too. Was our guild leader a night elf hunter named Darkwingduck? I played this human mage in vanilla on Chromaggus, but i hardly remember much else.

Runner of Flags
Grand Marshal Snoball | Druid from Deserter

Add me on bnet: snoball#11609

1 Like

Hi there. We played in BC together I believe. Many of us from symbiotic/invictus/ and HJPU are joining up to restart our legacy!

-Moosemuffin

Lunchbeast was a symbiotic hunter. I also played in invictus as a warlock Evileyes.

1 Like