Chromaggus Alliance Reconnections

Double trinket POM Pyroed, for the F***ing alliance

1 Like

Hello friends! I’m going to be a dwarf priest this time around and although I’m not sure which server I’ll be on yet, there is a good chance it will be Herod.

Lunchbeast#1585 on Battlenet and Lunchbeast#9531on Discord

FIZZLEBOTTOM! I missed you man get in touch!

1 Like

Hey Wolf. Let Tourr know what server we are on. Bring back the CREW!!!

Hey Tourr. Looks like we went whitemane

-Terion
-Archaic, Immune, Bluefrex

StevieDew#1549 add me on Bnet, I’m rolling Herod Horde with quite a few other people. Glad to see a lot of OG Chromag going Herod as well!

1 Like

I was in F&F with them. Joined in Vanilla after Plynx and Neferi had finished their GM grind and were just playing for fun. Later on, I played with Sprig for about half of TBC. If I hear anything I’ll let you know.

Hey man, missed you too!

I sent a Bnet request (Edventure). I’m gonna be on Fairbanks but it sounds like you might be leaning towards an East Coast server. Either way, lets chat!

He was, this is awesome. Ive gotten in touch with a few others, were rolling on an oceanic server. Add me ZOMBIEmOSES#1398

Update!

We are still Holding onto Herod.

I was in there for a while, Baloc the Priest and Innuendo the Hunter

Whats up Mordn, i remember that name! Baloc the priest or Innuendo the Hunter here!

1 Like

So these previous posts are helping me remember, Started on Chromaggus, was in Symbiotic, The Insurreciton and Undaunted, did the Trasnsfer to Series as well

Was Baloc the Priest in Vanilla and some BC but at launch of BC I made a spacecow hunter by the name of Innuendo and that became the main.

Wow lunch I haven’t seen you in forever… trying to remember what name you would recognize…(maybe a paladin named Centro or Centrolol)?

WSG was a free win for Immune, b r o

Centro sounds familiar. Were you a paladin? If not I apologize, it’s been a while.

Oof.
/popcorn

YES! I was in the guild with Dig and I definately remember the names Lunchbeast or something like that.
What was our guild name?

Wow, I was just talking to Smokescreen about you! We were in Dominus.

Toon: Froofroo
Specs: Gnome Mage
Guild: Dominus

Looking for my old homies to reconnect and get some late night gaming. Already found one and can’t wait to find more.
Discord: Ovac#2680