Chris Metzen Appreciation Thread

A ban for posting on forums with a character that is on my account?

2 Likes

Im not going to argue with you anymore, iā€™ll just let mod do the action once they woke up.

Oh but you said you spoke with them already? Just adding more lies to the pile I guess.

2 Likes

I am, im just waiting for the next reply.

Youā€™re so upset over me mocking your garbage pvp skill that you decide to stalk and impersonate me.

Cered, you are a loser and youā€™ll always be one.

Bhoppi: 1
Bhoppi: 0

Metzen had his problems but he was really a lot better than what we have now. You really donā€™t know how good you have it until things change.

1 Like

So are you going to keep beating around the bush, or will you show us you logged into Bhoppi-bonechewer?

This is literally my character, on my account.

If anyone clicks your char pic and views profile the armory even goes to my account.

1 Like

Youā€™re not fooling anyone Cered.

Iā€™m not trying to fool anyone actually, this character on my account is an indisputable fact, this isnā€™t subjective.

The character is literally on my account and somehow you are posting from it with yours when you canā€™t even login to the character.

Youā€™re the real Cered. Stop harassing Bhoppi.

I transmogged some glasses on this characted to prove it is mine. Profile pic has not updated yet, however if you view this characters profile on armory you can see the glasses.

If you truly own this character, then take the glasses off of it.

I currently have Dazzling Spectacles transmogged over a heirloom helm

You are free to say whatever you want, my ticket is with the GM, the mod will know who made the first Bhoppi.

What you are doing here is stalking, impersonating, and harassing a player.

Meanwhile, I look forward to staff refreshing your account.

You do not have a character named Bhoppi on the server Bonechewer, yet you are somehow able to make forum posts under my character.

Hey Dian, if you can help me report the fake Bhoppiā€™s name (the one with 26 posts), his real account is Cered, what heā€™s doing is impersonating and stalking someone on the forum.

Answer a simple question,

do you have a character named Bhoppi on the server Bonechewer on your account?

Yes or No?

1 Like

Cered, donā€™t play stupid, you know what you are doing, your drama is boring.

Why are you dodging the question lol, answer

Im gonna mute you right now, Cered.

And one thing to be clear, you are a loser, the bottom feeder of PVP, no one cares about your PVP suggestion, and now im going to mute you.

Go ahead and mute me while dodging the question, youā€™re just showing to everyone that this is not even your character.

I have Bhoppi-bonechewer on my account, you do not.

1 Like