Chris Metzen Appreciation Thread

Bhoppi never showed up on the armory for me at all, but now that some impersonator made this fake Bhoppi, they both link to the impersonator’s armory profile.

1 Like

Metzen was a really good figurehead for the game, but tbh I find people who make storylines revolve around their self-inserts a little questionable.

IM SCREAMING WHY ARE THERE 2 BHOPPI’S

1 Like

I think it’s the same person. On several alts.

1 Like

…you’re saying i’m impersonating you meanwhile i’m logged into Bhoppi-bonechewer using the Auction House, ingame.

I still don’t understand how you’re using my character’s tag to post on the forums. If you’re real then link a screenshot of you logged into the character ingame.

2 Likes

Chris Metzen created this World of Warcraft, we own him A LOT.
And we need him BACK as the main writer, this is his world, his idea, Danauser and Co. are just destroying it.

Remember when we were “tired” of Thrall been the main protagonist of Cataclysm ?

Well, now we have one guy who is shoving his waifu down our throats for 3 expansions in a row, with more than 1 hour worthy of CGI cinematics.

6 Likes

At this point, I really think you’re just arguing with yourself because you ran out of your meds.

3 Likes

LOL this is awesome. Bhoppi created an alt of herself just to argue with herself.

This thread just went epic.

The first act of the new devs was to invalidate Metzen’s design for WoW’s story.

They knew they couldn’t compete so they shat all over his creation.

One thing I like about Chris Metzen is that, a few months ago, he liked a tweet I made about how Anduin and Wrathion have the best chemistry of any couple in WoW and should totally get married

I think maybe he can save us! We need him!!!

Old School Metzen was amazing. There was a time when he was inhumanly awesome.

Just means I have to put more accounts on ignore.

1 Like

Chris Metzen was without a doubt one of the strongest influences on me as a kiddo when it came to fanning the flames of Creativity.

The guy dreamt boldly, beautifully, and badass-ly. lol… I’m excited to read about his new project, but I expect I won’t have my own hands on experience with it.

Not really, most of his idea comes from Warhammer, LOTR, and Lovecraft.

How does “dreamt boldly” imply “created unique, completely original ideas.”

Do not twist my words, Demon.

2 Likes

I will slay you, demon

I will protect you from my doppleganger :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

After talking with the mod, the fake one was made by Cered, and i hope mod action will come soon.

2 Likes

I’ve also spoken with staff, and they have concluded that this is my character considering I have Bhoppi-bonechewer on my account.

You’ve yet to show yourself logged into my character.

2 Likes

You are free to play stupid, Cered. What you are doing here is stalking, impersonating and harassing me, and i hope you enjoy your inevitable ban.