Choosing a Covenant?

I know we just announced Shadowlands this weekend, but so far which Covenant are you most interested in?

• Kyrian
  • Necrolord
  • Night Fae
  • Venthyr

0 voters

23 Likes

I’m waiting to see which covenant will give me the best wings. Gotta make an informed decision! :smiley:

98 Likes

I’m split between Kyrian and Venthyr. I like the dark gothic theme the Venthyr have but the Kyrian get major points for having Val’kyr.

15 Likes

Necrolord all the way!

7 Likes

Whichever covenant produces the highest dps according to sims.

99 Likes

I’m a sucker for the holy and angelic aesthetic of the Kyrian. I can’t wait to see more of them.

9 Likes

Which one is the one where Horde and Alliance are able to play together? I choose that one.

50 Likes

I like Night fae’s aesthetic but I really cannot decide atm, I want to see what benefits brings every covenant first.

7 Likes

Well considering you decided to make covenant specific abilities there’s always going to be a best so whatever that one is for whatever class I’m playing I guess? Night Fae has the best zone but unfortunately the game isn’t decided on “best zone design”.

16 Likes

the only answer

I’m shook to see necrolords So popular . Lol

2 Likes

Depends on the abilities/soulbind sadly.

4 Likes

The fae one seems pretty rad and I like their non-combat shapeshift ability so I’m gonna go with that.

1 Like

Going to be honest - until I see the sets I’m not going to decide. My monk wears robes so
 if there’s a covenant which offers her a Druid style set and others which don’t?

She’s going with the former.

3 Likes

So, all your doing is seeing which one has the most amount of Red Bull to offer?

5 Likes

I don’t know enough about them to be able to decide. All I know are the base abilities per covenant, not what all the class abilities are. You need to be asking this question once we have all the information available.

9 Likes

Im not sure yet as I dont want to be locked out of 3/4 of the content of the expansion on my main character :slight_smile: Really looking forward to that!
Or you know, leveling 3 alts just to see their respective campaigns.

In a non sarcastic response to an awful system being introduced unless progress remains intact if you swap them, probably Night Fae as I am a druid and is fitting to how I play it or Kyrian for the cosmetics.

5 Likes

That’s the same as saying we were locked out of 11/12 of the content in Legion.

You’re not locked out of anything. You’re just adding replayability. Legion was much more replayable than BfA, because Legion had 12 campaigns while BfA only had two.

29 Likes

I’m cringing at the cost to change and feeling like i can’t play competitively in pvp as dps/heal if i want to tank in heroic/ mythic to help my guild with a hard role to fill. It cost me a ton of gold to pay for the swaps just so that i could help out; i always felt hurt that they would charge me in the first place.

Which covenant allows me to switch roles without being charged that doesn’t compromise my performance in all the great forms of content you guys have created?

That answer would be my choice.

20 Likes